Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 And O Prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SnoopGoat, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Hey, I get a half of dank for about 100, what should I expect to pay for a full? Like 140, 150?

2. Nah 190 or 200

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. A little under 200.

4. I pay 90$ an oz but that's just me

5. Lol everybody stand back

6. If that dealer of yours is good ask him if he'll do 180, 20$ sounds fair for pickin up more.

7. I bet he would be do 160-170 if you buy from him a lot. But nothing over 180 really.

8. Sorry for participating in the thread ? Haha you're cool

9. I have gone through many dealers and over here never ever get below $100 quarter ounce. That's for mids too. $120ish for moderately dank. Breaking the bank.

10. Paying 200/half O in Austin TX currently, hate it.. can't wait to move back to Oregon.

11. #11 RetarrrdedTexas, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    140/240 here for pot that makes it way from colorado...

75/140 for the mexican danks...

60 an O for the cheap mexican stuff (seeded lightly)

can get QP's for 600 of the colorado dank, that's the best way to go right now in my area...

around xmas there's usually 300 dollar QP's of mexican goods, of the new harvest.. can't wait for that this year :)

12. 170 a half

13. No more than 140 for me but I now the right people. Most of the time for me I put in some work for the right people so the only cost to me is time and I have plenty of  it. I also have plenty of of hash, finger hash and various oils. Guess I know the right people because I don'r think I will ever run out any time soon.

14. In CT I'm paying around $160 a half $270 an O for good bud. I'm jealous some of you guy got the hookup.

15. #15 lessthanjeezy, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    I hate NJ/my current people...Absolute Cheapest I can find in my area for an O of some decent dank, nothing amazing is 350.

16. Nah bro, YOURE cool with your low prices and shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Lol^^ but in PA the right dudes toss a 1/2 for 130-140 and a full for 250

I do the fuck out of life.

18. $135 half oz
    $250 oz

19. $80 for a half

$150 for a O

Gotta love family

20. if i go to the dispensary i usually pay 180-200 an oz but thats ridiculous, from friends i pay 80-125 depending on who it's from for an oz. i'm in colorado.