1 1/2 week old baby

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ganJaXTokEr, Jun 4, 2007.

1. I have two plants that are 1 1/2 weeks old. I tansplanted them in to a bigger pot this past friday and when I went in to my room today the leaves on one of them start to turn yellow and a little bit brown but its crispy as hell.

I'm using CFL's and a flourecent tube, my soil is organic potting soil and im pretty damn sure theres no ferts in the soil. I feed them once every 3 days (with water not ferts) and have not givin them any ferts because they are still to young. the only thing i think of is over watering, does any one else have any clue or can give me some help in my situation.. peace

2. Definitely could be over-watering. Do the plants droop? Also, transplant shock could be a factor. I would say to up the heat a tad, get some vents in there and don't water for awhile. But that's just what happened to my last seedlings. Organic potting soil? Could you post a pic of the bag?

3. I also think it could be a magnesium problem since it started at the tip of the oldest leaves (not the round edge ones that first apear) and moved in and now its starting at the tips of the next nodes. My room does have ventilation and has a fan running 24 hours a day.. as soon as i find the bag of soil, ill take a pic but i think it might have gone in the trash since i used it all..

4. i saw that chart and magnesium was probably the closest that resembles my plant's problem. im going to give it eapsom salt tonight when i water them both.