$1,000 Cash, What should I spend it on?

Discussion in 'General' started by ineedasmoke, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Made 7 grand today, I set a part a thousand to enjoy myself and put the rest in the bank.

What are some options i can spend it on?

Not spending it on weed, or weed related items, i have those things already.

2. nice, make it something special man. some new glass, some on a lady friend. go on vacation. Paypal me $100. haha

3. Maybe a TV or a computer? Save it for a new Xbox when it comes out? Kind of depends on where your interests lie.

4. Buy some new clothes, throw a bbq and drink til you drop, go to the strip club with your bois, iono man thats something that i would do if i have 1 grand lol

5. Buy a video camera, start recording once you walk inside toys r us. Go to the My little Pony section and buy a bunch of the dolls. As you approach the cashier keep a giant smile on your face.

When you get home post the video on youtube name it "Brony buying dolls at toys r' us" and you'll get so many views and subscribes! :)

6. Pax by ploom

7. want to see what 7 grand looks like sideways in an envelope?

• Like Like x 1
  8. hell yeah throw them dollars at me bro:D

9. ForumRunner_20130211_235944.png

weird pic but its beautiful in person

10. How'd you get it

11. sued some cops

12. Ha makes it even better

13. cool but you know what'd be better? my name and address on it with a stamp;)

get a sick new sound system for your car. you'll never regret it/sounds amazing high/you'll love driving your car 10x more.

14. 500 on a long term cd . 100-200 on a really nice dinner . then $200 on some nice home audio speakers or headphones

15. Real talk lol?

16. Weed. Dont say you didnt see it coming

17. yupp lol

18. Red or black.

Hope u double it if you know what I mean :laughing:

19. Now post a pic of the court report or whatever.

20. buy like a mac book or something. buy something for a girlfriend? a watch for you (idfk your style so im guessing k), candles?? haha