1,000,000 Strong for Stephen Colbert to "Go Green" on 4/20!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by beginingbuds, Feb 10, 2010.

1. 1,000,000 Strong for Stephen Colbert to "Go Green" on 4/20!!! Login | Facebook send to everyone you know on FB. It got 500 the first day.

2. Thanks for the link. I'm a fan. :smoke:

3. what are you people talking about?

4. AHAHAHA I wish he would do an 4/20 special and uses his brand of humor to point out how dumb the current laws are,which shouldn't be hard at all for him if i can think of like 50 jokes,he can think up 100 :laughing:

5. Haha, Colbert's the man.

6. This, current drug laws shouldn't be too hard to satire.

7. 4 Days old and up to almost 2,000 fans, it's growing nicely but I think it would be awesome if he actually does it and/or the page actually gets to its 1,000,000 that they hope for.

8. Colbert is fucking awesome!

9. Done, it would be great if he actually did this, but I'll admit I'm doubtful.

10. I was the 2000th fan :D

11. Hell Yeah, thank ya'll so much

12. over 2126 fans now. The change.org CBS petition has already smoked this one in 2 days. G4 should not be the only network dedicated to 4/20. Make it Comedy Central.

13. Is it just me or is there no way Colbert's gonna even notice some online petition?

I mean, I hate to be cynical but when do online petitions ever do anything?

14. Yeah but it takes all of 5 seconds, so it can't really hurt :p

15. well comedy central does have 4/20 specials,but all they do is show weed movies or movies that have scenes of herb smoking.G4 does more coverage on the matter witch i like alot about their 4/20 special :D

16. That Hobart guy who's posting on the page is an ASSHOLE. Yall should come at him full force.

17. The FB page, I meant.

18. Yeah I still did it :p