08 WW Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by randell, Jun 22, 2008.

1. FINALLY! got this shit on lockdown finally got a cam. with pics and gonna post these shits there about a month and half old we'll here you go tell me what you think.

and on a few pics it shows there are some holes in the leafs if anyone could tell me what it is, it would be much appreciated thx btw only 1 showed sex so far it had two lil pistils =)

Attached Files:

2. thanks same to you bro.

3. noone else wants to comment :(

4. i have two WW going rite now also..there about 1-2 weeks behind urs but they just got put in ground so i expect them to boom now..there about a foot tall:D

5. yeah they should epecially with all this nice sun:D

6. nice lookin plants u got there

7. thx i just trimmed them and gonna try to get 2 clones going in a few days i'll post some pics by next week if the clones are doing good

8. Good shit your plants look good but it aint nothing I can tell you about those holes

9. thx yeah I gota go check them out today see whats good

10. looking good. i got a guerilla grow going i need to know of some fertz and stuff i need to add to them can u help me out?? there about a foot tall

11. we'll I'm going to try worm castings for some nut. supposly they have a lot of good nutrients for the plants and they don't burn the leafs either which to me is a plus.

12. I'm going to summer slaughter today but in a few days I'm gonna try and take some more pics for an update yesterday i went and looked at them and they are doing good I'm also gonna try and get them some more sunlight by chopping some trees down

13. Yeap the more sun the better...Just be careful not to draw attention with downed trees. I like planting on the tree line but facing the southern sky so they get sun all day. Just watch how the sun arcs and mark the good grow spots that get sun all day.

14. yeah i should of figured this out earlier but there atleast getting 5 hrs of direct sunlight but I'm gonna try and get them more

15. Looking nice so far Randell, some really nice healthy green right there.

Have you topped or trained in anyway? An idea to do later on would be to top it to really help fill out some space. :)

16. yes i topped them all but the pictures aren't of them topped yet when I get the chance to take more pics hopefully in the next few days so I can post them and i as far as i can see they all are female!! =]

17. Let's have some pics randell. Good they are all girls...the gods are smiling on you dood.

18. bad news one of the females got eaten 1 plant was male and another female got ruined luckly i got 2 plants at another spot look like there female i'm prolly gonna bring them to this spot i still have 1 WW thats female and possibly another one thats smaller that got eaten a month ago but it still has continued to grow. I will try to post some pics this week.

19. hahahaha boner in the last 2 pics? i think so... but for a good reason: DANK NUGS IN THE FUTURE hahaha nice