04/20/2009

Discussion in 'General' started by Madmike420, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Trying to do something fun for 4/20, about the only thing I can think of is smoking a blunt solo or with friends live on the web. What does GC think of this stoned idea?

2. Smoke one live, as I will not be puffing that day.

3. I want to, I really do. Sounds like awesome, but I am REALLY, REALLY high right now. So idk.

4. I have two finals on 4/20 :( 6 hours of sitting behind a desk writing exam isnt exactly what I was hoping for.

5. i cant wait till its over

6. smoke a blunt with a random hot girl you see out in the streets

7. I'm just about married, and my girl is on GC!

8. Smoke a FAT blunt with your girl, what's more fun than that??!?!?

9. See a game bro hockey, basketball whatever...go to a planetarium or aquarium, see a movie, head to a deserted place with no streetlights and watch the stars with your girl there's endless possibilities since pot makes everything better :smoke:

10. Get a shovel, dig a deep ass hole.

11. i have it a littlebetter got class till 2, but then i got my final test before my final in math on teusday, im like fuck well no studying fo me..i havent gone to my mon,wed,fri classes high yet this yr maybe i will i dont do anything important in them...

my plan for 4/20 consist of people at my house multiple blunts,joints, bowls, and bong rips, set up a gravity bong

4/19 i will be baking brownies and cookies...i also plan on having pizza and all munchies blah blah blah

352 residents hit me up...

12. oh damn...
    smoke a blunt with your lady.
    at a place with a nice view

13. Maybe just smoke a huge blunt to the dome or something? 420 is cool and all but I mean I smoke everyday anyways. I always pictured it as a "holiday" which gives people who occasionally smoke an excuse/reason to get really stoned. It will probably be the same as any other monday for me, maybe I'll smoke an extra bowl or two.

14. OK so at 4:20pm on 4/20 I'm smoke a blunt live online!
    Watch it Here
    Stickam.com just because it is the easiest way to stream right to the web.