$0 Outdoor Experiment

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by decaturpolice, May 17, 2006.

1. Please, let's all take a few moments to pay respects..

..to our 11 sprouts that got destroyed by aphids. My friend and I walked up to our spot today only to find ONE of our original plantings still surviving. Looks like we should've sprayed 'em with some homemade pesticide earlier.

Oh well, time to start collecting bagseed again. No way in hell we're giving up on this.

2. look man your not guna succeed, slugs are the problem, buy some specifically designed food pellets that kill slugs/snails, they are relentless, or just set up barriers, at my gro i use planks of wood then i covered the bottom with wood chips. check it out.

3. My deepest sympathies.

4. That reminds me of a method someone once suggested to me. Can you guys tell me if this is legit?

- Put the cups in a shoebox.
    - Water the seedlings.
    - Enclose the box within a dome of Saran Wrap, so that when the water evaporates from the soil, the condensation re-waters them in a continuous cycle. Also a way of keeping critters away.

It sounds plausible to me, but what do I know?

Your sentiments are duly noted, Spanish. :(

5. do that until they have just sprouted, then remove saran right away, humidity is too high. snails will climb shoeboxes easy, you have to put some effort into this if u want to have plants, its all about preparation and babying your babies. don't be afraid to beef up your grow, remember....the more seeds you plant will gurantee a successful healthy female plant.