Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

“space weed”

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pipilpeux, Oct 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. a couple years ago i took a kief hit out of a bong, it gave me the “spins”. looked somewhat like i had drank too much alcohol but without the pukey feeling. i gave my friend a gram of this, she said it was the best weed she has had; she called it space weed.
    does anyone have an idea what this strain might be?

2. This doesn't make sense.. do you mean you smoked resin out your bong?? The nasty black looking stuff??

3. omg no like the cristals that are at the bottom of the grinder lol wtf WHO would smoke the gross black stuff

4. Lol sorry I read your question wrong I'm pretty high lol

Why would you give your friend a gram of keif for free??

5. No one on here will have any idea what strain you smoked a couple of years ago.
    No one would have any idea what strain it was if you smoked it yesterday.

How are we supposed to look at, smell and sample an internet post?

Even if you had pictures and a really good description, no one would
    have a fucking clue.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. i meant a gram of the weed where the keif came from lol

7. honestly i was just wondering if people have felt a similar experience& could tell me the strain that gave them the experience.

8. SO, if I'm getting this right from the description provided is that you took a kief hit of what sounds like it originated from an Indica strain, and then gave your friend some of the bud, who described it as 'space weed'. Like I said, the best guess I can think of is an Indica strain of some type, and while there are strains that utilize the word 'Space' in it (i.e- Space Queen, etc.), it's anyone's guess if that was strain it was.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. You and many many others. Not a day goes by without some new poster
    asking the exact same question. We give them all, pretty much the same answer.