​PlatinumLED Grow Lights December Plant of the Month P300 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by PlatinumLED, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Much appreciated man!! No one will complain with fat tops!! I wish all my girls were like her!!

2. you got that right . I do got lots of tops . Hopefully they get just a little fatter lol ... Is it possible to have so many to where they won't get as fat ?

3. #103 Tenacious Trichomes, Dec 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2015
    As long as they can breathe and get light they will swell

4. thanks man . I wasn't sure if I topped mine to many times . I kinda ran out of space . So topped and had top the tops . And eventually I had to top all my tops because they was growing into the lights like crazy . I had no horizontal space . I was deepestey waiting for my new light and tent at the time . I was a stress ball . But now I have like over 20 tops on one of the plants . She's is not quite is swollen as the one with slightly less tops but they have complete opposite personalities so maybe it's gonna give a late surge I hope

5. Believe it or not...mine was not topped once!!
    They just need enough time to recover after the topping before flipping to flower

6. They are kinda close together too . I have them spread as much as I can but they might not be getting enogh air . Im out of space in there now too . Im terrible with spacing my pants so far . I have a lot of fans going with a lot of circulation

7. I believe because I only top my clones once now . I make a t with the main tops and tie all the branches down . The new growth that forms blows my mind still . I'm learning lol

8. Open that bitch up and open her wide . Let all the light inside lol

9. #109 Ant Dog, Dec 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
    And some clones I don't have to top . They just have a lot of branches for some reason .

10. She comes down Sunday her and 3 others. I swear they've swelled some more this flush week

11. I just flipped my 2nd winter grow for the year in Doc's Kit...maybe I'll post a pic as an entry

12. Heyy 1st attempt at Autoflower SugarBlackRose in soil 400w hps.. wayy past her chop date..still no Amber Trichomes! But i am patient as she has been with me ;) Good Luck All :D

Attached Files:

13. I'm glad to see you ended up with some fine looking bud off her Ash . Is that the same plant we was talking about a little while back ??

14. #114 Ash Flash, Dec 13, 2015
    Hey Ant Dog ..no this one was my 1st soil grow the other two i have in coco..and shes still not very well but buds are Swelling still and smell insainly beautiful 2xBlueCaramel only the one is badly affected..il throw some pics up in my shared journal if you would like too see brother :) hope your good and always thankyou for all the advice top guy

15. oh ok . Got u .so the one you just posted pics of in your journal Is the one ? The buds look sweet on her too . I'm kinda of jelly

16. Anytime bro but I really don't think I was much help

17. #117 Ash Flash, Dec 13, 2015
    Yeahh i know!yes the one in the journal is the plant we talked about previously and I was pretty surprised to see even with her deficiency damage she had made some pretty fat budsites..her healthier sister also in coco is doing really well..alot bigger!still a few weeks to go on her definatly..and iv learnt alot more from my 2xcoco adventure alongside my soil grow :) great to know and get hands on experience on diffrrent methods of growing and styles, great help along the way has been very much appreciated because im sure we all had big questions in the beginning and those that have given there time and patience really do help and make that extra difference to the less experienced :D Halfway thru a killer Baseballbat i just rolled of some dank Amnesia Haze ..i call it wheelbarrow weed...cause thats what you need after smokin it if you gotta move :D thanks for the likes Blades! Goodluck!

18. Second Entry
    Vanilla Kush Week 9

[​IMG]

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

19. One entry only, two pics only.

20. [quote name="PlatinumLED" post="22199420" timestamp="1449041503"]<strong class='bbc'>
    </strong>
    [​IMG]

<strong class='bbc'>PlatinumLED Grow Lights December Plant of the Month P300 Giveaway</strong>
    <strong class='bbc'>
    </strong>
    At PlatinumLED, we love nothing more than seeing big, beautiful plants.. so we figured what better thing is there than to offer a giveaway each month for the best, most beautiful plant as submitted and chosen by you..our Grasscity community!

So, here's what you need to do: Post your best one or two pictures of a plant you have personally grown in this thread. Any type of lighting, any medium, any nutrients, any method.. you grow it, you post it, you choose it.. you win!

The winner each month will receive one of our P300 LED grow lights!

Each month, we will open up the entries from the 1st – 14th day at which time we'll post a compilation of them all for easy reference. Voting will run from the 15th - last day of the month. To vote, simply post the member name/number of your favorite entry.

Please no early voting or late submissions as these won"t be counted. This way, we all get to see all the options and then make a decision. Please.. no campaigning for lights, nutrients or products used within the thread, either. Compliments and congrats are always welcome.. just please let's keep it fair, fun and focused on what we're all here for.. those beautiful, sticky icky flowers!

Good luck to all.. now let's see it!

Rules :
    <strong class='bbc'>- Up to two photos maximum allowed and both must show the same plant</strong>
    <strong class='bbc'>- Plants only allowed for submission. No dried flowers or single bud shots. We must be able to see the entire plant</strong>
    - Entry and voting open to any Grasscity member with 50 posts or more by the time the contest closes each month
    - One entry and/or vote per member, per month

- Only one winning entry per member, per year. Let's spread the love around!
    - Photo entries must include a hand written or typed note with the member"s username within the frame of the photo - no photochopping!

- All Grasscity posting rules and regulations apply - please no outside advertising!
    - No added text or manipulation of photos

- Non-winning entries may enter again up to two additional months