Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

¿¿Fuzzy mossy stuff at the bottom of my Grinder??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cosmos136, May 31, 2012.

1. Don't laugh, but today I discovered a "secret" compartment at the bottom of my Grinder.
    I had this Grinder for maybe 4-5 years never knew about it.
    It is at the very bottom and it unscrews off.
    I found this green mossy-like stuff.
    It kinda looks like fungus, LOL

Anyway.......could I scoop all that shit up and put it into a joint and smoke it?

2. You either have something really good, or really bad.

You better hope that's all kief.

3. kief catch thats a very good ass thing top off your bowls with it there has to be a shit ton by now

4. pics please

5. Yeah, exactly. You've either hit the kief lotto jackpot, or are risking some kind of infection smoking that fungal experiment growing in your grinder. :D

Pics would help.

6. Most likely its kief, post some pics, With your shitty ass phone if you want to. Smoking fungus = x_x

7. #7 cosmos136, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
    could I just use it for a joint within itself, or do I just use it to top of my rolls?

PICS ON THE WAY!!!!!

8. That is called "Kief"
    Kief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That stuff will get you pretty high if you put some on the top of your bowl or mix into a J. Basically its the trichomes that fall of the bud.

9. Either you are very, VERY feeble when it comes to intelligence, or you are a troll. Who owns a grinder for 5 years, and doesn't know what kief is or even notice their own kief collector?

10. i cant think of anything else it would be but kief. you generally want to top things off with it, be it a bowl or joint, cuz it burns really fast and rough. itll get you really baked tho. (so long as it actually is kief)

11. :smoking:

As promised

:smoke:

Attached Files:

12. Smoke all that delicious kief sir!

13. 5 years and thats how much kief you have?

14. damn for havin a nice grinder that long you didnt take advntage of it *****h

15. smoke it up man. just a little will be plenty

16. [quote name='"jduce2412"']5 years and thats how much kief you have?[/quote]

This...I was imaging the entire compartment filled to the brim.. kinda a let down.

17. Who the fuck tokes for 5 years+ and doesn't know what keif is?

18. Must not be an often smoker for those 5 years. Either that, or you've been smoking some shitty weed.

19. you can get that much kief of a quarter and you say youve had that grinder for five years and how could you not see the kief screen and realize theres something under it. im callin b.s.

20. #20 cosmos136, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    on and off smoker.
    I don't solely use this when I smoke anyway.
    So I can smoke it?
    Can't wait!

And your right everyone, I'm just lying FACEPALM!
    Because I don't always troll, but when I do; it is about obscure dumb shit like this.
    FACEPALM!
    give me a break!