Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(¬¬) WZRD StashPick up Thread Chicago (¬¬)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WZRD1, Feb 20, 2013.

1. #1 WZRD1, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Very nice buds

3. nice lookin buds, try and hold still when you're taking a picture. i know how difficult it can be when you're high hahaha

4. Some fatty daddy nugs.

5. yeah forsure man some big nugs and some nice buds, I broke up a little nug and vaped and it taste amazing

6. haha yeah that and my computer is laggy and the webcam I use is a microsoft lifecam cinema so my computer makes the camera a bitch to work with.

7. there you go man!!!!

8. yeah man the Journey to find bud is over for the time being.

9. they look pretty compact

10. Dank buds chief

11. yeah hopefully I can get my hands on a bigger quantity and on some different strains. Definitely going to try to cop a Qp of different strains.

12. Nice buds dude, but how did you do the cool symbols after smoking that stuff??? NICE!

13. lol I got the symbols from Cool text Symbols for Facebook ? - fsymbols
    I hadn't smoked in a long minute before I copped this Half Zip so with the tolerance break I took, this bud kicked my ass haha hella dense and sticky kush.
    :smoking:

14. I added a couple new pics , I tried getting some better shots but taking pictures with a webcam that is hella sensitive to CFL lighting is the hardest thing, the webcam doesn't do the buds justice

15. Nice lookin buds, love them dense ones.

16. lets hope they dont go into map making
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. What? lol I am not understanding what you mean :smoking:

18. Dank buds id love to get my hands on some sticky orange

19. Subbed, keep the pics coming dawg. Buds look good A'F

20. i like where this is going