Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

£50 weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Treepuffer313, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Hey guys,
    If it it's possible do you think you could take a picture of what you would imagine £50 ($80) of weed to look like? Reason being is I have only bought from one guy since I started 2 years ago and I really have no idea if I am getting the right amount or not. I don't have any scales unfortunately. I will be buying this amount tomorrow and I'll be sure to post a picture when I have it! Just to get your opinions on it.
    Thanks allot blades :p

• Like Like x 1
  2. its just under a quartor in London.

3. Hard to judge from a pic. Should be no less than 5g

4. In most parts of the UK £50 should get you 5g, so if anyone has a pic of 5g upload it for him.

5. Ok thanks for all the replies guys but I will still upload a pic tomorrow to see if you think it's ok.

6. It’s still up in the air.

7. [quote name='"john9"']It’s still up in the air.[/quote]

This makes sense!?

8. I wouldn't be able to tell you man. Prices are probably quite different where you're at. Where I am it's about $20 a G, so you'd get 4 G's. I'll have to wait and see the pic before I can tell you :(

9. Hey guys, here's the pics my camera is shit so soz about that.
    Also he said it was 0.3 below what it should have been, but I took it anyway.
    Im glad I did anyway, I'm reealy baked right now

10. It looks like some good bud but doesn't look like no 80 sack for sure

11. Nothing to scale it too. We don't know how big those bags are. And take the bid out of the bag. Place a quarter and a lighter next to the bud

12. Had those bags in the past, I'd estimate that's more like 4g depending on density.

13. Nothin to compare too could be two dime bags for all we know

14. That doesn't look anything like $80 worth of weed. However, it's hard to scale because they aren't next to anything. Do what these other guys said and place the bags next to a lighter or something and snap a pic.

EDIT: Those bags looks to be about 1 inch by 1 inch... If so, you REALLY got ripped off.

15. Tree hugger, thats 2 10 bags at the most, did u buy them for 50? Hahaha

16. Where I live £50 gets you 3G of good mids ( between mids and dank)

17. For 50 i could get maybe a quart, 3 for 50

18. Sorry bud, no way in hell they are 5g from eyeballing it. Some people sell 3.5g for £50.

Still, smoke it up, nothing you can do about it now.

19. weed prices in england are different to usa guys, it can get up to £20 a gram