Screwed by BCBD

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Pepe le Peeyoo, Sep 27, 2009.

1. I just wanted to share with everyone that BCBD is a rip off just like evereyone says they are. I gave them a chance and they surely took my 125 bucks but sent nothing 73 days ago so far since their supposed 'sent' date.
    On their forum they promise you the world and take all your info again and again until you get tired of bothering.
    I am going to bother them until the cows come home, those S.O.B.'s. If I ever go to Spain I am going to trash their store for everyone they ripped off!
    I have been watching their msg boards and they really seem like they are filled with FAKE possitive feedbacks saying you should plan to wait 2 months for seeds ect.. what a load of crap.
    I just tried Attitude the other day and am so glad you posters here pointed me that direction.
    I have also had good luck until the last batch, with Nyrvana. However my last batch of nrs chrystal had not a single popper!! good thing for the freebie of 3-P's. They all popped. But The Gypsie always gets em to ya though. Hats off to the UK!!
    PEACE

2. FROM BCBD LAST NIGHt:

This is why you are going to be deleted from these forums:

http://forum.grasscity.com/seed-banks/4704...rewed-bcbd.html

We'll give you 24 hours in case you have to make any last minute private messages to midnight grower.

Otherwise please contact us through the contact us link on the website.

Peace... BCBD

ANY EXCUSE TO KEEP MY MONEY HUH ?
    tHIS IS EXTORTION BY BCBD AT IT'S FINEST.

BCBD YOU READ THIS SO, PLEASE DO ME GOOD AND i WILL DO YOU GOOD IN RETURN. gO AHEAD AND DELETE ME FROM YOUR FORUM BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS YOU READ THIS ONE. I HAVE ILL FEELINGS TOWARDS BEING RIPPED OFF SO WHAT? EVERYONE DOES.

3. Not strange why Administrator leave him and many ppl leave from that forum.
    Also never buy fem BCBD , its full of hermies.

4. Iv had alot of orders replaced there.If you bought plan B those are fake and not worth growing.there own genetics arent to bad.

5. yuck, glad i didn't try them.

6. 2 months for seeds? What a rip off!! Or rather, a planned rip off.

Peace..FG

7. And it really seems like BCBD has a crew on the internet just doing damage control constantly with little " I got my seeds" bits, under different identities and forums to boost the public trust. I am not saying everyone is a liar... heck I got seeds from them once upon a time too! (out of 4 attempts)
    When you think about this scheme on a world wide level... It can really work. A criminal genius thought this one up.
    Well I am just happy I never used my real ID with these dirtbags after all my truth telling, or as they call it 'bad mouthing'.
    Instead of them kicking me from their forum I deleted my own account. I just joined their stinking forum to see if I could get a reply to my unanswered concerns anyway.
    BCBD = theifs

8. Who is BCBD?