Separate names with a comma.
No diabetes, but this sounds right.
Oh fuck, this might be it. Thanks a lot. The weed probably intensified it, plus I was dehydrated and tired..
Can you elaborate on what dp would feel like then?
So here is the story..
Me and my buddy got really high and really drunk one night, and everything was going great. We were having some amazing...
No, that's subjective perception and thought. He is saying the reason that many delve into the realms of science and art are to escape the...
OK Cool, yeah I agree with you. I edited my comment above, and it is sad that we have to be sarcastic or put a "hippy" or "hipster" disclaimer...
But there are rules.
1) Don't be a fuck.
2) Don't give a fuck about petty unimportant bullshit
3) Be skeptical to the point of cynicism....
Maybe I won't fucking hate the people who hate people as much as me.
But to be honest, you probably suck too.
Got a blowjob after a night out.
I suppose there is some legitimacy in your stoned epiphany..
Only 3% of our DNA is actually active. If the other 97% is activated than I...
Haven't fapped yet..
Fuck, I feel good.
Every time I walk outside I just wanna fuck a bitch.
No embarrassing boners yet, thankfully.
cum, diarrhea, urine, period blood, and vomit all smeared on a dead elephant's ballsack.
I suggest microwaving it for 30 seconds before digging...
This thread is analogous to a gaping asshole when you have diarrhea, in that you don't know when shit is going to stop flowing out.
This thread is as gay as desuforeverlulz getting fucked in the ass by Elton John.
There was a man named 3 GIFS.
He died, so I fucked his corpse and then ate him.
Newton's 3rd Law, bitches.
We aren't really random.
I don't claim to know exactly about cosmogenesis, and I think to claim to know about our origins is arrogant. Most...
Actually yes it kind of is.
I don't think you realize the implications that being an Atheist has to Christian parents.
One of myy best friends...
Well I'm in a bit of a predicament..
I was raised for the first 18 years of my life as a Christian. I went to church every Sunday,...