Headstash Seeds - Lychee Kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Aristocat, May 16, 2014.

1. Hello Friends!

I am currently starting a Lychee Kush grow and I am very excited to see if I have what it takes to do these plants justice!

A little about how I got these precious seeds:
    -I was given the opportunity to get these seeds free as long as I did a grow journal. No problem for me since I like doing journals and I read other peoples journals all the time! This breeder is new on scene and wanted to get their name out there while at the same time showing what they could do with real results. This wont be hype or a commercial for this company. I just want to be upfront that I did indeed get these seeds free. Indeed, they were really generous and sent me (at their own cost) 13 Lychee Kush and 13 Mazar i Sharif. I have spread the wealth so that more journals will pop up and that a small breeder will have a chance or their hard work to shine. I am not paid in any way other than the initial free seeds to test and I have never met the grower. My time, energy, soil, water, nutes, electricity, and journal is what I give back.

A little about the strain from the website:
    -
    \tLYCHEE KUSH<a>[​IMG]</a>
    NOW THIS IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF KUSH. A CROSS OF OG KUSH, G13 HAZE, AND SKUNK 1, IT IS NAMED FOR A PHENOTYPE WE FOUND THAT TASTES AND SMELLS LIKE SUPER SWEET LYCHEES. THE HIGH HAS A NICE COMBO OF TYPICAL SATIVA AND INDICA EFFECTS, UP IN THE HEAD BUT RELAXED IN THE BODY. ASIDE FROM THE LYCHEE PHENO, WE FOUND TWO OTHER PRIMARY PHENOS. ONE IS ALL CAT PISS, AND THE OTHER IS LEMONY KUSH WITHOUT ANY STRETCH. THERE SHOULD BE KEEPERS FROM ALL 3 GROUPS TO BE FOUND, AND ALL TAKE 8-10 WEEKS IN FLOWER. 

So I have no idea what I am in for in terms of pheno. I would prefer the Lychee pheno the most but a lemony kush wouldn't be bad. Cat piss? I am told by other this is a good thing. We will see ;)

Grow set up will be in the next post!

2. Setup: 

Lights: Apollo Horticulture Full Spectrum Grow Light 240w ($159.98 amazon)

Grow Space: My condo in a grow tent. Aviditi PTU-68 Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Grow Tent with T-Zipper, 36" Wide by 20" Deep by 63" High ($61 amazon)

Soil and nutes: FFOF and FF Trio Nutes (about $15 for a bag of soil from the hydro store and nutes trip about $50 on Amazon)

Air: 6in outake with passive intake

Fan: Some clip fan I got off of amazon for $15. Just enough for the leaves to shimmer. 
    \nPots: Right now 1 gal root pouches. I dig these because they store flat, help me not over water, and air prune.
    \nI use CFLs during the young seedling stage because the LED is pretty powerful. 
    \nI will post more soon and pictures!
    \nI am also doing a Nirvana Short Rider Auto Grow http://forum.grassci...-auto-grow.html
    I am also doing a Nirvana Northern Light Auto grow   http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1296061-nirvana-northern-light-auto-grow-first-grow.html

3. I can not wait to see how these babys turn out.

4. I'm subbed brother!!! 2 of my lychee have already popped soil,with 2 more on the way, and I've got the skunk x haze going as well!! It'll be awesome to see all these journals coming along! Mine will be started in a few days. Here's a pic of the Lychee

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. We already know im in heheheheh

when your this hated, its hard to be loved.......

6. #7 Hemp Hugger, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
    I have one but I dont know how to put up the url....

7. Thanks but I still dont know how to do it lol....

8. #10 nomad881, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
    I'm on the app

Edit whoa too much headstash haha I thought I was on the main thread not a journal

9. Yes

10. On android If you press the menu thingy (3lines on the bottom of the phone ) it brings up a menu, click more and there's a copy URL link then paste that in

11. Every time I do that it says its on my clipboard dont know where that is

12. Then touch the screen and hold it til it gives you the option to paste

13. Is that right

14. And now o cant get it to do it again

15. I give up ill just have people search for hemp hugger. ..lol

16. Awesome! ps I am your sis!