Multi Strain: Mazari, Critical Kush, Power Africa, WW femmed. (NTG)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Robbie714, Feb 25, 2017.

1. I'm growing 1 Bubblelicious and a Aurora Indicia from Nirvana in my 2x3. The Auto is in a 3 gallon smart pot the Aurora and Bubblelicious is going from solo cups to 5 gallon smart pots. Going to veg them out till the Auto is done then flip. They sprouted 2 weeks ago. The Bubbalicious is a little deformed I guess bad genetics. But she's still growing fine. Just going to use my 2x3 for this grow, then once I buy a Real light for my 4x4 most likely from timber, then I'll use my 4x4 doing another ScrOG just using 2 plants. Using roots organic soil and roots organic Pk boost along with FF trio. But won't need to do any feeding for a while. Going to repot the 2 Femmed in 5 days or so.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. hi robbie..did you forget the pictures ? lol......mac,

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes I wanted to take a couple pictures because never took good ones. but I had to take them first lol. Did you see my crazy looking Bubblelicious.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. How long since they sprouted bud?

• Like Like x 1
  5. hey robbie was it about 3 weeks you sprouted the seeds ,,,,,,looking ok like the weirdo plant ,,,,,lol..mac.

• Like Like x 2
  6. what strain are they, bit small for three imo

7. I agree, they look terribly small. I see that the plant you have in the grow bag is only being watered around the periphery, which I do not recommend. Doing so constrains the roots to only growing in that area, as roots will not grow out of moist soil into dry soil. The roots will always gravitate towards the moisture of the soil around the plant.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I always soak mine til a good run off , 20 anyway

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Robbie714, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    There a little small but it's only been 2 weeks yesterday but still a little small. The Femmed Bubbalicious is deformed a bit the Aurora is picking up needed to get the RH up more it was in the 40% range, now I have it at about 55% to 60%. The Auto in the 3 gallon smart pot was watered with run off. I usually start watering from the outside edge and work my way to the middle. I was using a spray bottle for the 3G but I'm using a jug now so they get a good watering all around. But they'll pick up, I'm going to lower the light a few more inches today. It's about 24 inches from canopy. going to lower light so it's 18" from canopy.

• Like Like x 3
  10. My Bubblelicious Femmed is doing better, it was looking deformed when she first start growing. She has a lot of foliage for a small seedling. My northern lights auto is growing pretty good for 3 weeks almost.[​IMG][​IMG] will repot both Femmed in about a week to 5 gallon smart pots.

• Like Like x 3
  11. hi Robbie ,Bubblious is looking good ,,,really smooth smoke ,,,nice high ,,,,mac

12. Hey Mr. Mac! Thanks for stopping buy, yes I hear it's a real nice smoke! She doesn't look as crippled as before, she coming around. I'm just using my 3x2 for now. I still have a Shitty Chinese light in my basement. But it's not dependable enough to use. So shopping around on RIU they have some good info on the Cobbs. Just trying to do my research before buying anything Mate! Had a Crazy experience with MarsHydro so there done!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. yep cob lighting is the way forward i think with LED lighting ..even better if you can make your own lighting system ..mac.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 Robbie714, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    Repotted my Femmed Aurora and Bubblelicious, I put the Bubbalicious in 5 gallon SP and Aurora in 3 gallon SP plus a northern lights Auto in 3 gallon SP. going to start feeding the Auto on Saturday using FF trio at 1/4 strength. Been looking at HLG 550 Quantum board I'll know by tomorrow or Thursday if that's what I go with. Won't have no problems coving a 4x4 and has 3 year warranty that they Honor unlike MarsHydro!
    [​IMG]auto northern lights [​IMG] Bubblelicious [​IMG] F1 Aurora Indicia all from Nirvana.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I've been hearing a lot about these quantum boards. Supposedly they're more efficient than COBs? I just checked out the HLG 500 and holy shit, that thing looks like it would kick ass in a 4'x4'

2'x2', 3'x3' and 2'x4' - Multi-strain

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 Robbie714, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    Hey Charlie how you been Bro. I've been doing research on RIU where they advertise. It's 4 boards 1216 top bin Samsung 561c diodes. There waiting on new stock, But RIU has a lot of good information on them. that's a light I'm interested in, until they come out with something different next week lol. I've only been reading good things about them on a few different websites. I'll keep you Posted for sure. Thanks for stopping buy Bud.

Btw: Hers a picture of one some Chunky Buds there!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. #17 Robbie714, Mar 12, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    Just feed Bubblelicious and Aurora Indicia with plain tap water and molasses. The Auto I will start feeding next week using FF trio. The Femmed have really tight Nodes and are going to be bushy, going to do another ScrOG this time with 2 inch squares. Just using a cheap Mars 600 on 24/0 cause of the Auto and it's still a little cool in my basement. but when I repotted the Femmed they had a nice root system, so I'll keep on 24/0 until Auto is done. Then I may try 20/4 but not sure yet I like them on 18/6. My temps are 73 to 77 degrees and RH between 45 and 55% My 4x4 is ready to go, so I'll switch plants into my 4x4. Waiting on an oscillating fan and a few other things I ordered since my fan stopped oscillating but still working plus my 6" clip and an 8" that I'll be using as well plus my 6" inline cf with sped control. [​IMG]F1 Aurora Indicia [​IMG] Bubblelicious [​IMG] northern lights auto.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Just gave them plain tap water, I'll feed the auto Wednesday she sprouted 31 days ago from seed in a 3G pot. Defoliated all 3 plants, I'll be switching the Femmed to the 4x4 by the end of the week. [​IMG] northern lights auto[​IMG] Aurora [​IMG] Bubblelicious

• Like Like x 3
  19. Hey Robbie...
    I'm growing in Aurora Indica right now she's been growing since September 30th when I potted her last year I put in the bud a week ago. She's not an auto though.
    [​IMG]
    First time growing this strain she's about four foot and a half tall what are right about her she should be a pretty good plant I'll let you know the one about 8 weeks I expect the Harvester around May 15th

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. Looks Good it's a little bury, but I see she's a Monster plant! Since September 31th you Vegged her a long time. She looks Nice! This is my second time I grew an Aurora Indicia last time it was 2 plants I vegged them out about a little over 2 month then she was in bloom for 9 weeks! Let me tell you the Smoke is very strong!!! couch lock high but Amazing Strain you picked out man! You won't be disappointed she's very high in THC and stunk my whole house up while I was trimming and drying! Keep me posted if you could get better pictures put them on my thread. I have pictures somewhere I need to find of my Aurora Grow.
    Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1