2nd grow 4x4x7 tent with 600/750 watt gavita DE flex

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Thatguy89, Oct 30, 2017.

1. 2 master kush feminized from HSO just germinated and put in my homemade humidity dome. Grown in coco perlite mix, going to be using canna coco a+b, calmag, pk 13/14, poss a bit of silica and super thrive through veg on ocassion. [​IMG]

First grow

2. checked out your first grow. nice fucking job bro! hope you are as pleased with this one as that one.
    you just doing 2 ladies this grow?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ya decided to put 2 in the tent when I flip them to flower I'm going to throw 2 more in my closet so I have a bit of a perpetual harvest. Have the 2 lights for it anyway (used led for veg and the hps for flower last grow and it worked beautifully) thanks for checking out the grow! I'll be updating this at least once a week.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I saw your first grow. Looking forward to seeing this and how it progress. I like the light choice too. I don't know anything about it. :) Say that confidently and hope to learn a thing or two.

Ill be subbing to this.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks man, you know it every grow will be a little better than the last always learning.

6. Duuuuuude getting me hella excited for my harvest. :)

"They say once you grow crops somewhere, you have officially ‘colonised’ it. So technically, I colonised Mars.
    In your face, Neil Armstrong!"

If you ask, you need to read more. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Busy times though between work and harvest lol it is a good thing though

8. Yeah. I feel you man.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Haha If only huh. Gotta patent that idea now...

Instead of Instagram or social media... Create a social weed delivery exchange system where we can ship/exchange weed through miles and borders. Without risk. Lol

As for the monster in my closet... Mommy said she won't bite if I don't pick on her. Lol I am too eager to taste man. Those smells are too tempting. Besides I dont even see it in dispensaries around CO or my area. So I am even more curious. Lol

Grasscity Forums:
    https://forum.grasscity.com/members/buddah_walkie91.823458/

YouTube Channel:
    Buddah Walkie

Mass Roots:
    Buddah710Walkie

Please support by a Fallow, Like, Comment or Subscribe.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looking good. I have a tendency to overwater when they’re in this stage lol.