HEMP Protein BOOSTS the high!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Rastafari, Nov 7, 2010.

1. #1 Rastafari, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010
    (NOT placebo)
    The hemp seed is the most nutritious seed you can put in your mouth....
    So let's not just USE Mary for her precious flowers, but rather we should embrace the plant as a WHOLE. From seed to flower, she just has so much to offer.
    The seed contains ALL the essential amino acids required for life, and all your Omega-3's and Omega-6's... in the PERFECT balance/ratio!!! This plant fulfills the entire human spectrum for nutrition!!! Helps to restore the body's natural balance/equilibrium... After taking hemp protein I just feel so much more revived and healthy and happy!!! My body is thanking me!!! Wow I just realized malnutrition can cause depression and shit... and with alot of stoners that eat junk food and fast food (because thats what the media and movies portray), their brains aren't getting the BEST nutrients it can...
    Our highs require energy... blood flow... so make them run off something as divine as the flower itself... make your brain use the most superior amino acids it can build from - HEMP!!!! I can feel the THC in my brain going "Heyyyy I remember you!!! We came from the same place!!" and they just bind so beautifully and swirl perfectly....

If you eat burger king, then you'll have different moods/thoughts when your high as opposed to Hemp...

W/e I wanted to say a million more things but fuck it, long story short...
    TAKE A GOOD DOSE OF ORGANIC HEMP PROTEIN ABOUT 30 MIN. PRIOR TO SMOKING, AND NOTICE A MORE UPLIFTING, CLEAN, HAPPY HIGH!!!! HOW EVERY HIGH SHOULD BE!!!!

One Love!
    Hope I helped did my part in spreading awareness! :smoke:

(P.S. - For OPTIMAL high, take in conjuction with myrcene, found in high levels in Wild Thyme, and ripe mangos!!! Along with Kanna, and Hemp protein... then just take an ice bath and jump out backwards off of a plane after taking a hit of salvia, with Hendrix in the earphones, getting some head with a girl strapped on to me (69) while smoking a Strawberry cough J... then land on Mt.Everest and do a massive solar hit out of a 4 ft. R00R... listening to some Marley<3)

2. Yeah I have read too that hemp seeds are extremely healthy for you.

If you are healthy and eating healthy food, I can imagine that would put you in a good mood and you just feel better overall, and all that would cause a good high.

Good thread!

3. Where can I get Hemp protein?

4. Where can I get my hands on this???

5. Haha I have some organic hemp protein powder from Trader Joes. To me it tastes way better than any other protein powder stuff out there.

6. You can find it at your local GNC, or it's all over online.... Happy toking :hello:

7. I was just reading trader joes is selling hemp milk-first I ever heard of it. I thought this may have possibilities also.

8. ill give it a try next time i smoke

but word i have a oil supplement which is mostly hemp oil:devious:

and i got hemp protein powder(never use) cause it isnt on par with my whey protein isolate with added BCAA'S and its sweet flavour of chocolate penut butter:D:D

interesting though. i wonder if its protein in general or the hemp protein... cud be just de protein

yaw dig duggy

9. my question is do you just straight up eat the seeds? or do you have to process em?

10. you can buy hemp protein powder or hemp oil

if you eat the seeds straight up alot of it will be insoluable fiber.. i think you can though

11. All those artificial flavors are babylons deception bro... dont let them fool you...

i <3 the taste of raw protein... I can truly appreciate it <3

12. I have used hemp protein. The flavor isn't that bad but I eat to live and not live to eat anyways.

The hemp milk is the best non-dairy milk for sure. I also love hemp milk ice cream its so creamy. Yum

All of these items are available at health food stores. :)

13. Do they have hemp protein bars? :D

14. YESSSSSSSSSSSS HEMP MILK IS AMAZING!!!! I remember the last batch of Blackberry Haze brownies I made got thrown into a milkshake with chocolate hemp milk... OMGGGGGGG bro... i swear i fucking rode the coasterrrrrrrrrrrrrr... The THC like "cooled down" in the shake and the high was amazinglyyy so 'cold' and chillll just melllowwwwwwww
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKB4OFCYwPQ]YouTube - Pacific Dub - To The Sky[/ame]
    [​IMG]
    yesssss!! they have hemp everything.. from milk to bread to butter to rope to paper to jeans to medicine... ALL-in-one =)

15. Would ingesting hemp protein cause you to show positive for THC in a pee test?

Poppy seeds can cause a false positive for heroin.

16. Some people claim so, possibly... but very trace amount

17. The majority of people are malnutritioned. Take any multi-vitamin and your gonna feel more uplifted. If your sad and you smoke bud, your not gonna be as happy-high as if u felt good when u smoked. i wish i woulda had some bud for tonight. worst night i've had since i quit doing narcotics daily.

18. Very true... that's one of the reasons I created this thread to spread awareness... You are what you eat, so let's all eat HEMP!!!! :D
    But everyone in this culture is mostly a product of soy, corn, and wheat (GLUTEN!!) instead.. :rolleyes:
    it's not our fault though, it's just what they put on the shelves for us :confused::(

19. #20 Royksopp, Jan 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2011
    Definitely going to stock up on hemp products this year :) as part of my plan on becoming healthier. Already got the gym part down.