Electric Nail

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by chaseroot, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Hate torches? Scared of dropping hot nails on your carpet or burning your hand? Problem solved..

I will be beta testing an Enail fairly soon. If anyone is interested and has any questions please let me know. This device will be a game changer ..

[​IMG]

2. that thing looks wonky

3. How is it a game changer?

Trim Nazi

4. #4 chaseroot, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
    Not sure what you're implying.. wonky? okay?

I'm not really concerned about the looks if it performs as expected. Personally I think it looks fine.

Thanks for your feedback though.

5. No torch needed, No worrying about burning your hand on the hot nail or dropping it on the carpet making burn marks.

If you dab with a torch and nail regularly then you'd get where im coming from. With this device, I wont be waking up or worrying my girlfriend when I want to take a dab in bed.

In my opinion it will save users on time, money and much more convenient if you wanted to take out of the house.

6. Guess mines a game changer too? and all the other 50+ types of enails out there?
    [​IMG]

7. #7 chaseroot, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    Yeah.. My device looks wonky.. ded

Seems like a lot to hike around if you wanted to bring it outside. I'm hoping this device will work battery powered just with the Persei itself. Not 100% on that though so we will see.. I know for sure it will have a car charging adapter though.

8. Wonder how the flavor is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSHSQR3aoGk&feature=youtu.be

9. I am aware of what will be powering it, I've been seeing dudes posts lol

I would still prefer a coil heater type of unit over that

10. Well im not aware what your eyes have seen. lol

I also noticed your device isn't all glass. This is all glass.

11. exactly, more prone to breakage..

12. #15 Pie Romania, Jun 20, 2014
    E-Nail at home, rig/necklace/domeless/torch or vape pen or health stone glass pipe when out & about.

Is your device even able to control temperature or does it just turn on to a set temperature? Reason I ask is because temperature control is ideal since some people want to enjoy the flavor at lower temps and others want to take fat fucking globs at higher temps.

Regardless, good luck with your device.

13. The Core is the device we'll be using to power the enail. Yes you can control the temp.

--------------------------------------
    Best question on GC?

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1296321-Drinking-bong-water

So, did you invent this or what? why are you so proud to show this off if you are only beta-testing quit being pretentious and send everyone from grasscity one of these to "beta test"

I wouldn't ask you a single god damn question about your "findings" if you didn't invent this.

15. #18 chaseroot, Jun 20, 2014
    lol relax man.. If I could I obviously would..

There were 30 of us chosen by the inventor to test this on another forum (FC), it was my idea to post on here to give people visibility. 

Just the first all glass enail device i've seen so I thought i'd share!

16. Ehhh... I'd rather get one of those ballasts to hook up to a t nail.

Doesn't look that efficient to me

17. Oh btw, is that ceramic heating element removable?
    If so I would invest in it to use it to combust herbs
    Like a cheeper embur