High Yielding Auto Strains?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kiddkannabid, Apr 29, 2024.

1. I'm starting up a closet grow and I've been told my best bet is growing some autoflowers, I've only ever grown photoperiod and im worried about having very low yields as i've seen lots of plants that produce under an ounce. I'm growing in soil under LEDS. Anyone have any luck with a certain train or line of genetics that has a good yield? Any pictures or reccs for websites as well would be appreciated thanks!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. my favorite indoor has to be old school Super Lemon Auto,
    it branches just nice, smells great and grows on time
    I'm old school photo grower guy and like the 2 months grow time over the 3 with photos just great,
    thats a turnover of 6 compared to 4 again with photos per year,
    but you just gotta get familiar with the tiny buds, so I just grow more
    20 autos now make up for the 10 photos of yester year ...lol

good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Check out mephisto genetics.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. :confused_2: don't take it the wrong way but it's a process that takes some time to develop skills. those strains that "sucked" when I was a newb, I wouldn't mind a 2nd shot at now. Imo the yield is more about the grower than the strain, along with choosing a good strain for YOU.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. a grower can easily get 3 ounces from an auto if it had the proper lighting . 3 gallon pot is suggest no need to go bigger unless your not going to water often .
    what looks good to you ? Really order what you like it will yield well
    Auto vs photo plant not trained pruned and vegged 1.5 foot tall. They may pull the same or the auto may pull more or the photo may pull more . Nobody can tell you . Hybrid Autoflower Archives » NORTH ATLANTIC SEED CO.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Easily??? And IF??? :rolleyes: If the Queen had balls, she would be King.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. not nowadays.

8. :confused_2::judgekneel:

9. nowadays, if the King has balls, he could be Queen :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Man you better reach down low . If you grab something and your finger does not go in !!! All i can say is man run.
    But again what if it goes in and its not natural ?!!! Im gone .
    Its scary today they have so many surgey for it that change . 100 percent pop a tree hard wood looking at a treasure chest . Then its a male !!!. Sorry not plant related i had to respond . Always use caution selecting females it may be a male . Sorry you cant put them under 12/12 to check.
    Once at a club best looking girl in there was a born male made into female. Thin 110 pounds holy crap watch out . Im to old for that shit

• Agree Agree x 1