Broken HiGuy Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by finfinfin, May 8, 2024.

1. hey so i’ve had this bong for almost 2 years now, recently i dropped it and the base broke, the neck is still in tact and it broke below the twist. i am looking to get it repaired if that is possible. it’s the Erlenmeyer 50mm hvy wall 12” by HiGuy. mine tho is over 20 years old as one of my great friends gave me it. it is too special for me to discard of, at least the neck. i can’t seem to find the owner of HiGuy and what his name is. i tried emailing to no avail so i reached out to another local company i’ve noticed they work with quite a bit and as of this last year. it’s not a glass on glass joint although i prefer that it has a grommet connection. if i cannot get it fixed i am looking to get it replaced with the same one. any help or advice at all is appreciated!!

Attached Files:

2. Maybe look or ask around for local glass blowers. They might be able to assist in fixing it but also expect it to cost more than the piece is worth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    Grasscity shop $42.00 https://www.grasscity.com/catalog/product/view/id/28300 on sale

Solid beaker ice bong by Glasscity
    • High-quality borosilicate glass
    • Beaker base design
    • 18.8mm ground joint
    • Inside-cut 18.8mm > 14.5mm slitted diffuser downstem
    • Ideal downstem length: 11 cm / 4.3 inches
    • 14.5mm male herb bowl with glass handle
    • Black keck clip
    • Ice notches
    • No carb hole
    • Black rim on mouthpiece
    • Black Glasscity decal on the tube

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. As said above, trash it and buy a new one....
    Good luck