Special kinds of roaches

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Jarrz, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Surprised nobody mentioned this...

When I make a filter, there is no need for fancy shapes or folds, a basic spiral design works great. :D

It has a spring-like quality to it, so it will never lose shape, and the spring-like action stops the filter from closing up on you.

2. [quote name='"Gooseman"']Surprised nobody mentioned this...

When I make a filter, there is no need for fancy shapes or folds, a basic spiral design works great. :D

It has a spring-like quality to it, so it will never lose shape, and the spring-like action stops the filter from closing up on you.[/quote]

That's how I always done it.

3. its possible but pointless, i roll my roaches with an M in the middle, a star wouldn't be a great deal harder but the roach would end up being so fat

4. Yeah man, that's how I do it as well, but just for fun I'd find it pretty kewl to make a special kind of roach sometime ;)

5. I'll definetly check that out, thanks

6. it is definately possible i made a big version, kind of a model just to see how it would work or if it would work and its definately possible but it would take some serious skills

here's what my version looked like, keep in mind its way big and i made it with notebook paper :smoke:

[​IMG]

7. Wow that gave me a real good laugh +rep.

OP just fold the paper back and forth, and then roll it up to finish the roach

8. #28 YoshiStoner, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    Anyone has a link for a tutorial on this? 
    Yes, it's to burn, but why can't it look a little cool too? 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yob2uziCHaQ

??

10. blah................

Attached Files:

11. Found the link, too bad its in German though :(

12. mad skilllz yo [​IMG]

13. ok, picture this....
    your chick is going down on you and when she is balls deep....those roaches start pouring out....
    [​IMG]

14. Does nobody use a roach clip anymore?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I use a roach clip. Your post is the first one that made sense to me. I don't know what the hell they're even talking about, LOL. And I've been partaking of the herb for 45 years! I'm going to go burn one now. Peace Comrades! Phezisica

16. Oh, BTW, I am North American. Actually, Native North American,.