Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high off very little weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 457854, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Lightbulb vape!

2. 2 words:

Waterfall Bong

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWoMjuSS20Y&feature=fvst]Sick Waterfall Bong - SmartWater - Smoke it - YouTube[/ame]

3. One time me and my buddy just had a little bit for a night so we took a bong hit, then exhaled into a balloon, then inhaled and exhaled quickly until we were coughing too much. That got us both baked off like 3 hits

4. [quote name='"gonglover"']One time me and my buddy just had a little bit for a night so we took a bong hit, then exhaled into a balloon, then inhaled and exhaled quickly until we were coughing too much. That got us both baked off like 3 hits[/quote]

Lol!!

5. Break it up into 4 pieces and hotknife it?

6. this, or firecrackers, cooking it is probably the way to go if you want to get super ripped... or find someone that owns a vape, my vape will hit for quite a while with even a tiny amount of weed. or smoke it carefully one hit at a time, like everyone else mentioned... vape would be the best idea though, because if you really want to conserve, you can cook/smoke your vaped remains...

7. eating it is not an efficient way to get high.

8. IMO the best way to get high off a little amount is to wait until you really really want to smoke, then just break it into 2 snaps and hold both hits in for 5-7 seconds.

Wait over 24 hours and you should feel something

9. [quote name='"gonglover"']One time me and my buddy just had a little bit for a night so we took a bong hit, then exhaled into a balloon, then inhaled and exhaled quickly until we were coughing too much. That got us both baked off like 3 hits[/quote]

You're just suffocating yourself.

10. i don't know, you'd be surprised how high you can get off even a .4g firecracker... plus the high lasts far longer and still stays pretty strong

11. He would b lucky to even get a buz maybe a little one but that's all

12. He would b lucky to even get a buz maybe a little one but that's all

13. its the most efficient way