Hard knock life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NickM420, Aug 27, 2010.

1. LMAO, i would of giggled at that cop and closed the door on him.

2. Hard knock life my ass

3. You think you got balls because you stand up to your mommy? Wow, you're a real desperado aren't you? If I was your parent and you tried pulling that tough guy shit on me in my own house, you'd be out the door and flat on your face in the dirt before you knew what happened. It takes more balls to admit you're wrong and be respectful than it does to act like a brat.

Good luck OP. Life's a little foggy right now but you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. Stay confident that you'll figure things out eventually because you will.

4. I like how you ended with this because clearly weed isn't for everyone because not everyone can enjoy it responsibly. Some people can't or won't put "the brain power" to use to see how it is affecting their life. This is best done with a break, it helps so much.

5. I stopped reading when I saw "my parents caught me."

6. Man, I can't relate to your situation very much. But I can offer some advice. You should be very thankful for the position that you're in, because I know alot of people who live couch to couch, and don't have a job or anything stable in they're life at all. You are quite the opposite; you have a good job, a good family, and a roof over your head. If I were to be put in your position I would probably keep saving money, but I would work towards a goal. Be it having a nice car, a home gym, whatever. I think you should invest in a consistant supply of marijuana and paraphenalia (crazy glass bongs, vaporizers, etc.), but don't bring it into your parents' house if they don't want you to. I would suggest making some "stoner friends", someone to smoke with and chill with you know? But be careful who you hang around because friends can put you into fucked up positions, and no one needs that in their life. You can honestly do anything you wanna do! You don't have school (I'm assuming), plus you've got a job that brings in some income. Use this to your advantage, go do what makes you happy! Above all, make sure to smoke dank, please don't fuck with shwagg because shwagg isn't healthy and it can fuck your shit up. Hope this helped inspire you or at least motivate you do make the best of what you were given. Good Luck!:wave:

7. lol it was a joke.

thank you very much. nice words always help :hello:

then you continued to waste your time by writing that comment. :devious: