I am awesome. This is why.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by green.eyed.chel, Dec 11, 2008.

1. My dad huge as FUCK. He's got 80 pounds on me and 3-in. vertically in height. I wish I could beat my dad's ass, too. :(

2. haha wow one of my friends did this too but it was in summer school after 10th grade. He was trying to be funny with scissors and opening and closing them infront of his nose then the next thing you knows hes running out of class holding his nose. The little piece was still on the scissors and he ended up getting it fixed and it looks fine now

3. Your dad could totally kick your ass. I hate that shit when girls think if they got down with a guy they could beat his ass if we took it seriously and didnt have morals it would be over ;]

4. now that is the best response ever! PROPS:bongin:

5. #65 dirtybongwater, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    Isn't it sad when people take lighthearted fun too seriously... If I were stoned, I think that would have killed a little of my buzz. :(

6. I am awesome because I saw JayGray's fire-breathing turtle.

7. I know this thread is old, but who cares, it's not like there's a new one being made daily on this topic, so I'll bring it back up...

That's exactly what happened with me, one of the girls in my class told me it wasn't funny because it didn't look real...so I started going back and forth in front of my nose, getting faster and faster, and BAM! Snipped it off, the chunk went flying somewhere, was never found, but it did heal fine, you can't tell there's a scar unless you're looking for one...All the schools in the area had an assembly the following day warning about the dangers of playing with scissors, if only they have done it a day earlier :p