Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with 3.6 of Abv?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BillyChambers, Jul 1, 2015.

1. I have a little over an eigth of abv and I want to cook with it. I've put a G of abv weed into firecrackers before but didn't get high at all(well it made me slightly sleepy). I've read online you can mess those up though so I'm wondering if there are any recipes were I'll be certain to get high. I was going to wait til I collected more abv weed but to make a long story short I won't be able to get any more for a while so I want to go out with a bang, so any information is welcome!

2. If you want to feel "high" as opposed to "sleepy" then try making your next edible with unvaped (green) herb that still contains the psychoactive ingredient THC.

Here is a recipe that has always worked well for me: http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/...

3. I'd suggest heating it up in some coconut oil if you want to really get the best use out of it. Look up one of badkittysmile's tutorials on how to make edible oils. With her methods 3.5g of avb gives me at least 2 REALLY strong doses. I'm also a daily smoker and over 200lbs so they really are quite potent.