Very sick-21, please help friends

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by _cloudqueen, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Hi everyone...I've been a daily smoker, multiple times a day, for about 12 months now. I have always felt pretty healthy but starting in March I began to feel sick every day, all day. Pot was the only thing that made me feel better, although now, once my high (although I barely get high anymore) goes away, I just feel way worse. The sickness is hard to explain. I'm constantly sweating, having hot flashes, and just feeling exhausted. My head hurts and I am worn down... For any women on this forum, menopause is the closest way to describe this. Anyway, I've been tested for many many things and at this point nothing is wrong. My friend thinks it could be from smoking so much? I stopped for about three days but could not really tell if I felt better because I was having symptoms from not smoking like a migraine, insomnia, and horrible stomach aches...I only lasted three days :( I am wondering if this illness could possibly be from the pot? The other thing is that when I smoke, I feel better until it wears off. Why would this sickness start all of a sudden when I've been smoking for so long Before this? Why would pot do this to me? My friends who smoke every day have never felt like this. I am at loss. I'm willing to try and quit and accept that it could be the pot but I am just wondering if Anyone on this site has experienced this? I've talked to all my friends who smoke and they can't relate. The withdrawal symptoms from quitting are very bad so I don't want to do it full swing unless someone else has experienced this and quit and felt better. I am going to continue getting blood tests for various illnesses. I just don't see how smoking a bit of pot every day could make me so sick, especial when i was feeling healthy while smoking for so long. Any feedback would be so appreciated you have no idea...you guys are my only hope right now:(

2. I am desperate for help guys, I know you are wise please help me out :(

3. How old r u? Maybe it is menapause. Try excersising and going outdoors more, and make sure you have a well balanced diet if those dont help ya then your boned.

Ive been smoking everyday for 8 years now and I have never felt what your feeling. I feel anxiety from the weed sometimes and thats pretty much it.

4. Im sorry to hear that. I would just do whatever you are able to do to be healthy. Light yoga, healthy food, i always recommend omega 3 and vitamin d (most people are deficient in both and they have huge health benefits), deep breathing, positive thoughts.

Wish i could help more. 😥

5. this sounds like you are eating something you are allergic to.

Did you start a new diet? Did you start smoking sprice or hookah/

Hookah caused me.to feel.exactly hoe you describe

-yuri

6. I'm also highly allergic to soybeans and if I eat soy I get much of what you described

-yuri

7. Do you have any pain in you lower back/sides? I had a problem with my kidneys when I was 19 that caused a lot of the symptoms your having and I was never actually diagnosed with anything other than being really high. The doctor told me to cut back on weed, which I had already(went from 4-7g a day to 1-2) because it was physically impossible to smoke with the migraines I was having so I never went to a doctor again. About 18 months after the initial pain and 4 or 5 months after the migraines, sweating and fatigue it just kind of went away. I still have pretty terrible kidney function, so I'm pretty sure I'm either full of kidney stones or had an infection that left a lot of scar tissue.

8. #8 hihl, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
    The first 2 times in my life (ive been smoking cannabis since i was 13yrs old) that i abstained from cannabis i had this. I use to get this roughly 15-24hrs after my last smoke. What i was experiencing was 1. My blood pressure was changing *cause cannabis does change blood pressure* and for two my body was adjusting to not having the CBD's in my Endocanabanoid system.

Its the body stressing cause it feels that it does not have enough medicine in it. im going on 27 this year, and i experienced this for about 2 years if i would cut to far back on my medication.

I am not a doctor, and none of this is medical advice

But you should really get your provolone checked

9. Have you been tested for Lyme?

10. #11 Mack D Rockefeller, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2015
    OP is kill. Hahah.

11. I also vote getting tested for Lyme disease.

12. Could be fibro, I'm sorry if it is ):

Welcome to hell.

13. my mom.had so many problems

Later in life she found out it was Lyme disease

-yuri

14. The question is, are you really sick or do you just "feel" sick? Are you vomiting, coming down with a fever, having diarrhea or anything like that? Because to be honest, it could very well be anxiety. Anxiety is very weird and it makes you feel a little off sometimes. Make sure you are eating well and getting a little bit of exercise a few times a week, like just going for walks helps. If you're already active then I dunno what to tell you, but the sweating, fatigue and headaches sound like what I get from time to time depending on how much I smoke, how much I eat/don't eat during the day, what kind of physical activity I'm getting, etc. There are a lot of different factors. There is a lot of speculation that the weed is getting a lot stronger nowadays that it is causing anxiety in some every day smokers. Of course, taking a week or two t-break wouldn't hurt either.

15. Thanks for all the help everyone, I am still feelings sick and have been tested for Lymes and do not have it. My mother really seems to think that I should quit smoking and see if I feel better. I Am open to the idea but just do not see how this could be weed...right?!

16. it is possible yyou have a weed allergy or that you are allergic to a pesticide, or even that you are getting laced weed

It is also possible the weed is irrelevent

Quit for a month and see if you get better. Surely you can go a month without, and if it turns out to he fine you'll have a nice tolerance break and some extra cash

-Yuri

17. Please please don't take this guys advice

-Yuri

18. Not that I want to get you hung up on one possibility.. but Lyme 'groups' have tested tests and found the results usually aren't consistent. Like one guy, who has Lyme, went around to like 10 doctors and had tests ran.. and it was kind of disturbing because a few of them tested negative. If I had the health insurance to cover it.. I'd ask for another test or a test from a different doctor. Lyme doctors have been trying to create more accurate tests for awhile now, while some doctors will swear by the validity and accuracy of their test that are so accurate. Last time I did some digging, looked like one of the most accurate tests is where they take like 30 bred clean ticks and allow them to attach to you on your wrist. They then wrap a bandage on it and leave them there for awhile, days or even weeks. They then remove the ticks and test them for Lyme. Most of the test they do now are blot tests that have been shown to not be completely reliable.

I second this.. especially when he is advocating MMS which is known to be quack medical science that has gotten people killed.

19. and a third vote...ignore the quackery advice giver.

Go get another Doctors opinion, get other test and redo some test...and ask a lot of questions, if possible have someone with you.