GrowTrees CFL Closet Chronic

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GrowTrees, Oct 5, 2014.

1. #201 GrowTrees, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
  2. #203 GrowTrees, Oct 20, 2014
    I got an idea for my seed grow, I'm gonna leave it in my veg room under 5000k cfls for 12 hours then I'll put it in the dark for 12 hours so it will basically be flowering in my veg room. Then when the buds start coming in I'll switch it to my flower room under 2700k and finish it. Hopefully this will prevent stretch and give it both light spectrum's

3. Thought you might like this audioblime, It's not done yet but I plan on doing 12/12 from seed in this box. It can hold about a 5-6 inch plant in that 4'' black pot. The leds are red and 100 lumens each, so 1000 lumens total. 30 cfm fan on the bottom right
    20141007_131749.jpg

4. You know what i wanna see. You know those project boxes, so one 5"x5" and a foot tall or so. Pc fan in the top with a UFO arrangement of leds or one large on below the fan. All set on a micro-controller to control temp and light cycle. All plugged in with a ac adapter. Put a seed in and water it ever once and a while the box dose the rest. Hide dozens or just dozens in rows. A different strain in each, every day a different toke.

Every thing under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by my grow light.

5. Look at 'Apollo purple sun" one is like 60 and its 100watts bout 8x8". build a box around that eh? That would be cool 100w would make dense dense buds if you 12/12 for seed.

6. Yeah that would be awesome man, eventually I wanna build one like that. With a square led in the top to provide perfect lighting

7. #208 GrowTrees, Oct 20, 2014
    Week 2 flower update
    Lemon sour diesel/Black Cherry Soda
    [​IMG]

Lemon Sour Diesel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Cherry Soda
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Green Crack (did more LST)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Looking good bro, week 2 even.

9. Thanks bro, the LSD started getting crystals quick, I'm hoping it turns out like what I've seen it do

10. Looks sweet man. The real kicker is you can buy 100w leds for 6 bucks on eBay. Jeez with the price of my hps i could of ran 2500ws led.

11. My Green Crack seedling
    [​IMG]

Got a Forum cut cookie clone today
    [​IMG]

12. Looking good bro

13. Your girls are looking superb man keep up the good work :) !!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Thanks man, they are really starting to put on crystals this week

15. #216 GrowTrees, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Added another Black Cherry Soda into flower
    20141022_201340.jpg

Everyday I'm seeing noticeable crystal increase, this is the LSD which has the most, taken at 16 days of 12/12
    20141022_200823.jpg

16. How long do you normally veg for bro? The black cherry soda and LSD will be like being a kid in the candy store! haha can't wait to see them full flower! good work  :smoke:

17. I honestly dont really have a set veg time, I just throw them in when they look good enough. My veg room was getting a little crowded and I had some room in my flower room so I threw it in. That BCS probably had about a month of veg, I try to keep my veg slow cause I have a small setup. I only have like 70w of light too so that doesn't exactly speed up their growth lol

18. Bro throw some leds in there even if there cheep. Like all those cheep ones on eBay that are actually Cree or even nicer ones. I would of went all led if i knew i could of had 3 times the lighting and watts for te same price as my 600w hps/mh.

19. I cant really afford any new lighting and I cant really add any more watts to what I already run cause I'm not the only one growing here and it would use too much electricity. Eventually I want to get a mars2 400w led but thats gonna be a while, this setup is only temporary too