We Want That Fire

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by KingCityKush, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Hey KingCityKush
             Just had look through the thread.  Saw all the pics, read most of your posts.  Pretty nice work man.  I saw that you are trying some "Cannaspray".  I'm sure it does'nt tell you what's in it, but I wonder if it is or contains "colloidal silver".
             Colloidal sliver supresses the male hormones, flooding the plant with female hormones.  The plant wants to re-balance itself, prompting your plant to produce more male hormones.  then when you stop with the colloidal silver, the plant get its original level of male hormones back, on top of the ones that it produced trying to balance out.  This results in the plant producing pollen sacs.  This pollen is almost like "female pollen" as it produces only female seeds when applied to the stigmas of the same plant.  
            I'm not sure if applying this pollen to separate female plant would result in female only seeds, but it is conceivable.  
    This is how I understand it anyways.  If I seem confused, or just plain wrong, please let me know.  lol.

I wish I took pics of the setup, but I borrowed this Colloidal silver maker and made a litre of the stuff.  I wanted to build one and then m\\y mom had it at her house.  It belonged to a friend of hers.  
    Super simple to build.  Basically you take the lid of a mason jar.  Wide mouth is easiest.  You poke two holes in the lid about 2 inches apart.  Then you put a nut and bolt in each.  On the bottom side of the lid(inside side), onto each bolt. fasten a piece of copper wire 3 inches long and 1mm(18 guage) thick.  To the other bolt, fasten a piece of silver wire the same size.  Each of these are to be horizontal as not to touch eash other.  Then you need one of those 9-volt battery plug-ins.  The ones that you plug the 9-volt battery into, with 1 red and 1 black wire.  You attach the red wire to the bolt, and then to the silver wire.  Then add the black wire to the copper(silver can be used as well).  
           Now you need Distilled water.  Not saline, not filtered.  Distilled.  Really important.  There cannot be anything at all in the water.  No minerals, EC, nothing.  So you put your distilled water in and put the lid on the mason jar submerging the two pieces of wire.  Attach the 9-volt battery and its done when there is enough etching(Dull, Gray build-up) on the copper  to make it appear to be 2mm, Instead on 1mm.   The water will be slightly yellow.  This is normal.  The process took me 12 hours.  Nice and strong.  

Hope this is useful!

PlaidBee
    PlaidBee's Indoor/OrganicThread

2. #104 PlaidBeeSmokin', Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014

No no.  I am simply wondering that, if you were to do so, would the process would yield feminized, or all female seeds?

3. As far as I know it's not the normal CS but I will find out and if Mr blueberry doesn't make a thread for it then I will 3)

Chef.

I read the other day that it takes 10 -14 days of spraying every day.  I'll try to find the link again here.

5. i always thought a triplet 10x was "10x10x10 making it 30x? Then I must have some good eye sight because I could see it. :)

on the bottle it claims 21 days.

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/1330858-we-want-fire.html]http://forum.grassci...-want-fire.html

6. That Lemon Kush Look tasty man!  NIce work for sure!

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas man!  Have an Awesome day!

Plaid

7. I guess the lower temps help with colour, mine are all bright as, nuthin like yours so dark, but hard when my minimum temps about 22-23 at the best of times

8. I'd need AC to get that lol, damn Aussie summer

9. There's another option