My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Thanks :)  I'll figure somethin out, either reboot this damn thing, or cubes .  I wanna get a seedling heat mat.

2. Looks like your flower has a mag deficiency, I use cal mag normally but have used 1/2 tbs per gallon Epsom salt aka magnesium sulfite. Flower is going to give you a nice sack of weed blade. Too bad about the bubbler man. I've cloned in pearlite with success... Maybe give that a shot?
    The rest of veg is on point brother, great job! Don't forget to rinse every 3-4 feedings at least 2:1 water to pot size for optimum nutrient uptake throughout the duration of plants life when feeding bottled nutes, soil and hempy. Jmo blade, peace

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Where Hyper? He is usually on point with deficiencies. Should ask him to take a look... Just don't look him directly in the eye..... lol

4. #2324 theratdude64, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    Thanks :) What part of it shows you that it has the deficiency? I just wanna see what you're seeing lol.  I'll see what I can do about that.  She's lighter green than I'd like but It seems to be in the different spectrum it looks different, I duno...

I planned a flush here soon for them, I gotta look into their past feedings and see where they're at.  Do I need to be picky about the pH of the flush water? That's a crapload of pH down used lol.  Or maybe just flush with lots of water, and finish it off with corrected? 

5. The veins of the plant are green with yellowing around them combined with dying tips. I know you feed a grow product, so I'm assuming it's not a nitrogen issue. I'm still learning diagnosis, that's why I would run it by hyper . I'm also assuming your not feeding a calcium or magnesium product. Wow, that's a lot of assuming lol, I'll shut up now Hahahaha

6. Oops, ph all water in period. I like to use a molasses product like hibrix in my rinse to help grab salts and also to lower ph of rinse water some.

7. #2327 theratdude64, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    Good call, I fully agree with what you're saying. I'll definitely be adding molasses to the flush, as you say to grab salts. Who cares if it's not the black strap... Molasses period will grab the salt. Thank you my friend.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

8. so your saying rinse a 3 gal out with 6 gals of water next all in one feeding? I didn't know this man good to hear

Sent from somewhere above N.A.S.A

9. Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, bottled nutes leave a salt build up on the root system that needs to be stripped away periodically. A lot of guys will say three times pot size but I'm having success with two times pot size with either a molasses product or a clearing/ flushing agent. Flushing agent I will use is clearex by botanicare. I will go three times pot size for finish flush spread out over a week to two weeks depending. Clearex first 4.5 gallons, then once plant needs water again I'll give the last 4.5 gal plain water. This is for my 3 gal pots of course.

10. Hey bro so I got about 20 pages into your thread and was going to comment " Your about a week ahead of me and we have similar setups should be interested to see how they do" then relized that it was from 2013 and your thread was still very much alive lol.

Anyways im not sure what your current setup is but in regards to your small cfl cab i have about the same amount of space but prolly a extra few feet side to side and top to bottom this is my current grow wich changes as money changes lol , its much more simple than yours due to the fact that I never thought it would work in the first place, any feedback would be loved by me and my girl.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1298577-first-cfl-grow-progress-finish.html

11. things are looking good ratdude. 

Just move to the riot cubes. I have had way better success with those already 

12. I think that's the same as rapid rooters yes? If so he's dead right.. I'm 8,days in with great root peekage (6-7 per cutting) on every single clone.. I've always had problems cloning ogre, with the rapid rooters I'm 100%.. Dude, I said it before.. Rapids, a tall dome, healthy sized cuttings and store bought distilled or spring water.. It CANNOT be beat.. I have tried everything and its the only thing that can produce dependably every time..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. ^^^^ What he said^^^^

14. Just ordered some Rootech Gel, I've read good things around here about it and it was only like $6.50

15. Officially have Root Tech Gel shipped, and got an Xacto knife today for doing better quality cuts.  My cloning should work better now.

16. You will have the cloning down in no time.

These eyes can't lie, I be high - sent from the clouds

17. I had an interesting idea... what about moist perlite, with an airstone in the bottom with ~2" of the bottom full of water?  Doing the bubble cloner washes the hormones off quickly for me.  I wanna give the cloner a shot with proper gel, but if it pisses me off again it's gone.  

That way I probably could do it without misting lol.  I have everything I need to do that, but I don't have a damn spray bottle.  My cheapo one fell apart on me a few days ago.  

18. I think I have diabeetus... Chocolate peanut butter maple bacon brownies. The white sprinkled on it is bacon fat powdered by using the thickening stuff in tapioca pudding (dextrose). These are insane! One bite and is put away lol
    1398402576981.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S III