Got my hempwick today, pictures and some thoughts.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Jerderv, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Bought a 30 foot roll of hempwick from: HempWick.com

First of all these guys are awesome, second of all their product is awesome, and third their prices are awesome.

Today i recieved my package containing not only the 30 foot roll i ordered but 6, not 1 not 2 but SIX sample packs containing 2 foot each. So i got 42 feet of high quality hempwick for 5 bucks. EDIT: oh yah and i got a bad ass sticker!

Thick and thin. Because the roll i ordered was thick and the samples where thin i have been able to try both. In my opinion the thick is an obviously superior wick compared to the thin. If you're going to order, get the thick.

It noticeably simplifies the amount of flavors your mouth interprets among the smoke. The smoke is more weed and less other stuff (lighter fluid etc)

I also think that the hemp wick burns at a cooler temp, leading me to feel that its actually producing a smoother hit.

All in all super awesome!!! great service!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice score hempwicks the shit

3. They always give you a shitload of samples lol, what better way to advertise. Try the 200' spool, they give you a cool box. I took the spool out and just use the box for keif/hash/grinders/etc.

4. upgrade to an herb iron

5. Does it ever end?

6. i've never seen these, what do they do?

7. its wick made from hemp with bee's wax on it. it holds a flame like a candle so its super easy to light bowls n such with it. for those who dont like inhaling butane from lighters.

8. #8 Jerderv, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    Its like caring about what you're doing. You dont light a nice cigar with a bic do you? No, so hempwick is one of many alternative that brings out some of the natural goodness in our buds.

9. I like the hemp beeswax that I got from hawaii.

10. Ughh this hurts. I ordered my ball like 3 weeks ago and its not here. I think. Someone took it from my mailbox but who knows :(
    And yes it burns a lottt cooler then a lighter does. I haven't been able to milk my glass much cuz im so used to the wick that all the lighter chemicals make it so unpleasant

11. Thin wick > thick wick, in my humble opinion that is. Easier to control exactly were you want to burn.

That said, herb iron > hemp wick so far as flavor is concerned.

Either way, it's all better than butane burning lighters.

12. UPDATE: so really i didnt notice that big of a difference when i first used it but i thought hey its got to be better than breathing butane. Today i tried a regular bic for the first time since i got the hempwick. WOW i could totally taste that chemically taste and fuel taste it was seriously an eye opener how obvious it is now. Crazy stuff

<3 hempwick

13. while i agree butane sucks i dont like hemp wick

makes me feel like im smoking with a candle and i can smell and taste the wax...

herb iron ftw

14. Amen! Everyone is just walking around, "hey, yeah man I got the purps" or "I have some "skywalker" or "green crack". Then they go and bury it in butane! Terrible! SMOKE hemp WITH hemp!

15. hemp wick 4 LIFE! god i cant wait for the quikwick

16. You make me smile! :) I just can't wait to get everyone OFF of butane! Herb Irons are cool too! But there are just SOME places where you can't plug in! I just posted a hemp wick how to video on youtube last night. Hemp wick how to

17. i like to have a big ass candle next to me so i dont have to use the bic to light the wick everytime. makes my bics last forever! :smoke:

18. Once you start using hemp wick it's impossible to go back 8)
    Beeline is the shit

19. Ordered from HempWick.com 10ft of the thin for $2.00, they sent me 10ft thin, 10ft thick, and 6 2ft sample rolls (3 thin, 3 thick). As the OP stated, they good people.:smoke:

[​IMG]