How to make a glass pipe??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by RAustin, Aug 26, 2011.

1. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this and im a noob. so, does anyone know how to make a glass pipe. i have a small blowtorch but thats it. i could get glass to make it but i dont know how. so does anyone know how or have links?

2. You generally need at least a torch that mixes oxy and propane to make the right type of flame, the glass itself, a considerable amount of practice to get it right, and an annealer. I'm no blower so I may be missing a few things, but I don't think you could pull it off with just a torch.

3. you could make a meth pipe with some 9.5mm tube... if you used MAPP gas.

so yeah, not really going to happen. if you're near me holla and i can show you some stuff on the torch

4. oh, lol my torch is a tiny butane torch. ill probly just have to buy one, thanks.

5. #5 CasualSmoker123, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude. If you want to start blowing glass, you're gonna have to drop hundreds. Sorry to shatter your dream, but do some research bro.

6. ya i thought so, but cant afford it, so ill just buy one.

7. im not sure if i could though, because my torch probably couldnt melt the glass. it only gets up to 2500 F. is that enough? and thanks for the link!