Stoner Moments!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by lezblazeit, Mar 4, 2010.

1. so we're mostly here for the same reason, wer'e stoners ( or pot heads. whatever). and if your a stoner like me and the ppl i know than you've had a stoner moment! i have stoner moments everyday but i know we all have a funny one we would like to share. or maybe its a story about a friend. being the stoner that i am i can remember any on the spot but i caught myself in the middle of a stoner thought.......................

..............So GC is what a place where we can talk about anything bud related right? so since the time i found this site i learned a lot that i never knew b4 about bud and glass and all kinds of shit. than i thought "ha if we were all tweakers would we be in a tweaker forum, and would i learn a lot more about how to be a better tweaker or what pipe gets me higher? lol"
    im not a tweaker so i dont know if sites like that exist but just the thought in my head at that moment made me laugh out loud to myself and i thought i'd share my stoner moment.

2. I don't care how old this is. But I have them a lot. Typically it's due to my lack of short term memory.

sister: *something really interesting*
    me: *response* uhh... wait what did i just say?
    sister: you said "my names zach and i smoke too much weed"

3. I have stoner moments all the time
    like me and my friends will get high and talk about crazy shit that makes no sense (then I have a moment like I'm fucking high wtf are we talking about this for)

4. lol hell yes great thread i love stoner moments my besst one is when me and four friends hot boxed then went to mc'ds to munch we all four walked towards the bathroom my friend jay was talkin to me when we entered but he walked into the poop stall i used the urinal then whent back out side jay walked out and says to me i swear you were in the bathroom talking to me i said no i never went in with you thinking in my head i hope he believes me and he does so for about a year he never knew i did go inside with him then we toked up one night and i told him he said it was a dick move:smoke:

5. lol dude to funny
    I love getting my friends high then fucking with em.

6. lol i love it when i told him no he kept sayin 'wtf man im to high' :smoke:i got another one with the same friend jay so back then when we had to worry about parents finding out we smoke we always walked around lookin for places to smoke go on little adventures after words i really miss those days:( but anyway one day were at his crib chillin waiting on a sack as soon as we get it were walkin around lookin for a spot we go to a park about 8 blocks down we get to the park walk towards the far back left corner were the park ends being surrounded by trees we walk to the benches and we notice a trail going throught the trees so we take the path on the right is a creek on out left are the trees so we keep following it to another trail that got super tiny like bike path size were surrounded by trees deep in there were no one could see us then we see something blue that looks like a house we walk towards it and its a little nice like house but made out of wood and tarp you can tell he took his tome had a built in fire place:D we look through there for awhile then explore what he has in little area he had alot of bike parts and baby dolls was kinda creepy but we smoked a blunt we wass high messin around with stuff he had lying around my friend jay says hey watch this he had a shovel and i noticed a big bottle of motor oil on the ground he stabs it with the shovel it get all over his clothes i was in tears!!! he kept sayiin wtf man we lwent to his house we went there a couple more times till one day were chillin back there when we see someone walking towards us with a dirt bike he sees us and screams hey wtf are you doing back there he hops on his bike rides towards us so we book it the other way were its nothin but trees and branches every were i was in front just runnin through the trees like a maze while jay is behind me gettin smacked with branches yelling damn it stop that lol but after runnin for awhile we come out of the woods into the park never went back...but we plan on goin back for old time:smoke:

7. lol funny story

dude I know how it is having to go outside and smoke.when I go to my grand parents house I have to go outside (its fucking cold outside) and find places to smoke.Because I don't want them to find out and there is a oxygen machine.

Everyone else in my fam knows I smoke.

8. My whole life is a stoner moment anymore! I forget things all the time, I can't keep track of most things, I'll walk into walls and other obvious objects,... I think the worst part would be that I fully accept this as daily life and plan ahead for such distractions and find methods to remember things in the most random of ways. I'm sure I remind people of the rainman at some point.

9. I've had one where I wasn't even stoned. Alright, so I had court for a UMP violation and dressed up moderately nice, combed back ma hair, was pimpin slightly just incase it might help whatever fucked up thing they gave me.(Fyi 16 hours com. serv.) So I was obviously rocking a fucking pocket on my shirt. Yes, you heard me, not just nerds use em, a shirt with a pocket. So anyway, after that ordeal and finding out I don't have a drug test or rehab, I promptly went to go re-up my supply that had gone out earlier that morning. So I go pick up the bag, dump it in my pocket, chat a bit, then head on my merry way back to my town.

Once there a buddy of mine who also happened to have marijuana charges in court that day had his shit completely dropped and promptly convinced me to pick up a couple wraps. So I go to buy them wraps, now anyone remember where I put my weed? I sure as fuck don't. And I didn't remember until I got back to my car, and saw my leafy greens sticking out quite noticeably.

See kids, sobriety makes you do dumb shit. :cool: