glass whip for vaporite hyper

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by R.I.P., Apr 28, 2009.

1. Hi!

I've been an owner of vaporite hyper (Vaporite Hyper Digital Vaporizer) for about 6 months now and I must say I'm thrilled about vaporizing (it takes some time to get used too, but when you get there... :)).
    The machine itself is pretty good, apart from the heating element, which I had to replace after less than 3 months (anyone else with the similar problem?).
    The dry air and the particles that fell through the screen were bothering me, so I linked it with a bong and I must say... Water does wonders! :)

And now to my problem... The glass whip it came with wasn't much to begin with, but that doesn't matter now, because I've managed to brake it. Checking the net for a satisfying replacement, I've stumbled upon this piece (2 pc Vapor Whip Ground Glass 18mm @ GOTVAPE.com), but was disappointed with the customer service (I'm from Slovenia and they failed to answer a single question about the product and/or shipping without having to beg them...).

I would like to ask which glass piece would you recommend for my vape?

Thank you and keep enjoying simple, but fulfilling things :)

2. Come on guys... I could really use some help!

Tnx :)

3. I too have the same vaporizer with the same generic whip that it came with.
    almost a year now ive had it and it works just fine for me.
    i should probably invest in a new whip lol. i could use some answers aswell:p

4. get a vapor brothers vaporizer, never breaks and works great