Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dispensary budtender truth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Enjoyable High, Mar 27, 2024.

1. When I go to dispensary and get my selection of 1/8 flower, the attending bud tender usually says "ohh good choice, that _____ is fire!". Maybe this was just a post-sale kudos or maybe they'd say the same thing regardless of my choice. So, I always now ask them this question: "tell me honestly what flower is not that good or subpar? So I won't waste my money on it." They indeed tell me what think is not too good: "oh their bud is dried out too much" or "for the lower priceyou can get this same type". I appreciate their well-intentioned efforts to steer me clear of bud id be unsatisfied with.

• Like Like x 1
  2. its why here many grow their own!

• Agree Agree x 2