Any tips?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Newgrow1234, Mar 28, 2024.

1. Need some help

Attached Files:

2. Prob phosphorus definitely in flower. It can look like calcium but them red stems usually mean phosphorus when yellowing with brown spots. Unless it's a genetic purple plant.

I may be wrong but that's what I see.

3. You familiar with fox farms products? Cause that's what I'm using. What do I do to add more of that. All this stuff says it has that in it. People are recommending flushing on a different post I made. Just wanted some more input from other people as well on the matter. I feel like flushing will be harmful if it's a deficiancy right? Or no?

• Like Like x 1
  4. If ya flush her out you should be starting with a fresh new plate kinda. pH issues show similar to many other deficiencies. So without doing a good slurry test of the medium ya don't know for sure if it's pH.
    I'd dose her bloom formula as directed on the bottle after you flush if you decide to do that. If you don't flush just be sure your feeding to A good runoff. A tsp per gal of Epsom salts would help as well.

I dunno organics much. I do salts and peat. With organics I seem to always develop issues. This multi grow I'm doing with salt based nutes has gone well. If your curious about that combination down the road come check out my multi grow thread.

Good luck bro, I'm sure no matter what they will finish good for ya. Don't stress about it too much..lol..yeah right..lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. After hearing everyone tell me to flush I want to. But when someone says its a deficiancy I don't want to lol. I'm genna flush when I get home from work today. Based upon what everyone is recommending. But Can you dumb it down for me a bit lol. After I flush n my ph is coming out the same as I'm putting in. What do I do next.

Feed it right then and there with the fox farm stuff? Or wait until my next watering? And when do i do the salts? on the next watering or right aftwr flushing? (ima buy the epsom salt otw home) . But Should I do it with or with out the fox farm stuff? I'm sorry man its like explaining it to a 5 year old. I just can't find any real good instructions on flushing and what to do after flushing. I'm scared ima clean out the soil n not know how or what to use to put it back in. Im pretty sure i burnt them the other day cause now they are clawing and tip burns. I fed them thinking it would fix it. I know nothing about this feeding shit other than what I've read. But that dosent mean I understand it at all. And in my experinve with fox farms. Not a fan. Ita too complicated with mot enough detailed instructions. I lack proper experience on the matter too. I'm feeling like giving up on feeding and fertilizing lol. Go back to just growing it. Ever since I started feeding and using products. I've have nothing but issues. Before I was jjst growing it in the bathroom not adding anything. N was doing fine . I'm feeling discouraged as a bitch man. Trying not to stress about it man. Trying lol