Balancing body, mind, and soul?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by budsmokn420, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Well we all know it's a good thing to keep your ego in check and to become the observer of reality by moving into a balance between consciousness and mind,but how does physicality play into this?

We are obviously in a physical form right and I feel that we should also have the balance within our bodies. If you consume foods and liquids that are infested with chemicals, pesticides, antibiotics, hormones, and other harmful toxins then your body will be out of balance, thus affecting your consciousness and mind. Each food and liquid you consume has a vibrational frequency just like every action or every thought you have, has a frequency which effects your being. Every single person that is on a raw vegan diet or even a vegetarian diet would tell you that they feel 100% better then they did before they started eating the high vibrational, natural, clean food from nature.

I mean it's ok to eat some stuff that is processed and genetically modified and filled with toxins, but again it's all about balance.

If you wish to achieve a higher frequency or have higher energy or feel better, than your physical body must be accounted for, otherwise you won't reach your full potential.

So do you agree that keeping your physical body in balance is important? Let me know what you feel.

Peace :)

2. yea and lots of sex too

3. I guess it is important to balance the physical body by balancing the stuff we eat.

Balance it between meat, vegies, sweet, and salty... etc

Not eating too much of one thing, or too little of another...

4. Well I was focusing not on what kind of food it is, but what that food contains. Eating veggies is obviously great, but if they are genetically modified and are infested with chemicals and pesticides, than really the nutrition you get out of it is not very good. It will almost as much harm as good. Eating meat is ok as long as it was treated with love and was taken care of well and killed in a humane fashion(if that's even possible). If you consume meat that was given every antibiotic known and was feed terrible food and was killed very harshly, then the vibration of that meat is waayy lower than the meat that was treated with love and compassion and was fees natural, clean food.

So it's the criteria of food you eat, but even more importantly it's what is contained in the actual food. Meat isn't a necessary part of your diet. Although it provides good nutrition in some cases, you can find a plant that has a higher vibration and a higher energy that has the same nutrition as the meat. Now I'll admit one plant doesn't have all the nutrition, but you can find all the nutrition in multiple plants and put it in a smoothie. It tastes delicious and gives you a higher vibrational meal.

5. [​IMG]

OHhhhhhhHHH yeaaaah, i remember getting that shoved down my throat when I was little.

Fuck it eat whatchu want, if you feel like shit blame your diet.

6. No bro:smoke:

Who are we to say who can or cannot say what food is good or bad. What if I want to believe that eating ice cream and magic mushrooms all day until I die is the ideal model of health. Health, and diet, are purely subjective human inventions man. :smoke:

:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

7. Well humans all have the same bodies and the same parts and they all work the same. Now thats not to say that every human body is exactly the same, but they all generally work the same way and have the same parts.

A diet is absolutely subjective because everyone needs more of certain nutrients, but you can see which foods are more overall healthy scientifically. If you read the label on the back of your food, you can tell if the food is healthy lol. Ice cream would not be an ideal thing to eat over an apple because it has been scientifically proven that a apple has more beneficial nutrients in it. It's a fact that an apple is healthier than ice cream.

It is kinda tricky because everyone does need different things and everyone is different, but generally speaking, eating a natural, clean diet with lots of veggies and fruits is a very healthy way to eat and thesy do have the highest vibration.

The more the food has been processed, had chemicals added, etc, etc the lower the vibration of the food. If your consciousness is operating on a higher vibrational frequency and you eat mcdonalds everyday, it will bring you down to a lower level. I've had plenty of times this has happened.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrOqf--zjVs&feature=related]YouTube - RAW FOOD DIET BEFORE AND AFTER[/ame]

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvy8prGZny8]YouTube - REAL and RAW with Leija :)[/ame]

10. This is the most secret of secrets.

Not everyone can afford an all organic diet. It's much more important that you exercise so your nervous system is able to handle the subtle energies when they become stronger.

11. For the first two bolded parts, i disagree with. So long as the cow was fed properly the way it is killed has nothing to do with the nutrition our body absorbs from it.

Also meat is a necessary part of our diet. we need the protein and essential amino acids that meat provides, also it contains a lot of vitamins such as iron that our bodies need.

12. well I was talking about the negative energy that goes into killing an animal, and when you consume the meat, you consume the negative energies which is why meat isn't a higher vibrational food.

And also, you can find all the nutrients found in meat in plants from nature. There isn't anything meat provides, that can't be found in a natural plant from mother Earth :)

13. Of course exercise is absolutely important, but if you can afford the natural, clean foods it definitely helps out tremendously. The cleansing and high energy it gives you is amazing...its actually very similar to the feeling you get after a good workout.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EbyyudTIX0&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - Leija's Green Smoothie Recipes[/ame]

15. I consciously try to probe my psyche to keep a balance, in which "I" become an inner spectator.

I'm not too good to my body though. I smoke a lot, and don't eat too well.

16. Personally i don't believe in the whole virbrational stuff but to each his own.

Also i can't think of any plants in nature which would nutritionally provide all the things meat does. Sure soy beans have some protein but what about the other positives of meat, such as amino acids, healthy fats and high iron content. Meat is necessary as a nutritional source.

17. As my Master said "An Initiate biting into a thick hamburger is no less on the path than one eating a garden salad" lol.

It's far more important that you don't eat junk and keep your body in shape than it is to have a vegetarian diet, though personally I myself eat a mainly vegetarian diet so I'm not disagreeing necessarily. I don't eat red meat, though poultry I will eat occasionally.

18. yea exactly. I eat meat sometimes and actually eat eggs and seafood very often for protein. And it absolutely doesn't mean someone is on the path further than someone else.

I just definitely noticed when I eat raw, clean veggies, fruits, and nuts I feel much better and am much happier and energized. A lot of other people also get those same effects. So if you wanna boost your energy and feel better, balancing with some fresh natural food is a good way to do it.

19. Plant iron sources:

How To Get Enough Iron On A Vegan Raw Food Diet | Incredible Smoothies

Plant healthy fat sources:

Top 5 Fats that Every Raw Vegan Should Eat - Become a Healthier You

Plant protein sources:

Best Sources of Vegan Protein

Everything you will ever need to sustain a balanced healthy diet can be found in nature my friend :)

20. I only eat 100% organically grown human infants. They have to be alive (with clean diapers) or you can't reach your full potential. A chimp pup will do in a pinch, but if you settle for that you can only hit 9.5 on the metaphysical Richter scale. Oh yeah, and I cook them with 100% organic fruits and veggies. Gotta have good greens... if it ain't grown and tended by other plants, it's not green enough and all my spells fizzle and it's embarrassing.