LoNLy No More.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by tHe LoNLy StOnR, Apr 23, 2011.

1. All my life I've felt so lonly and it's all the sad thing is that it was all my fault. I'm finally realising that life is lived both internally and externally simultaneously, mind boggling right? Not so? So it was only me with this problem? Damn. Anyway instead of building on myself I built impenetrable walls around my heart vowing to not let anyone pass. When I built these walls I did not know that I was my own worst enemy and being left with myself was my biggest mistake because I was destroying myself from the inside out.

These insecurities I have been dragging around like a noose and now I finally cut the cord. [Double entendre, noose and umbilical cord bitches :D] Ready to face the world till the next obsticle brings my upward descent to a screeching halt.

Which brings me to why I'm here today. I need help from you more experienced folk, tried Google, did not work.

I need to get rid of my insecurities ... for good. Help please and tell me if I'm the only one who's so insecure, please.

I'm social phobic and I need pussy, I mean love, I mean a girlfriend, I mean I'm hungry. Anyway I freeze up when talking to people, I just can't seem to show my true self, it's hard man. Any advice?

2. Do you like your true self?

3. Hells to da yeah. I love him, he's da dogg, da boss, da shiz nizzle. The life of the party too bad I don't used to get invited to them. He's begging to be let out but the wall man, it's keping him in, help.

4. I used to have big problems with anxiety and insecurities and stuff. But basically through realizing that these problems are things which you yourself have created, you learn to...stop creating them. Things only seem judgemental when I take them in a judgemental way. There tends to be less conflict when I stop making it. Seems pretty simple right? lol

5. #5 .AcidTrip., Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    It's not the wall man.

Tell him that no one is better than he is, they are just different and he could be as cool as he wants as special as he likes, what is keeping him in is you.

life is really short, you will feel regret for the rest of your life if you skip these moments.

Sadly people will look at each other seeing what they can offer to the group/party/friendship or whatever, sucks to say that but you should have something to offer, could be anything.

if you're in college
    how about you try to throw a party? a 70's theme party for example, it would be *your* party therefor you would feel comfortable enough to fuck shit up, let yourself go and i promise you, the next time you step a foot in school be might just your best.

i'm not saying you keep that reputation, i'm just giving an example if you wanna be in the cool side ;)

6. I guess so. :confused:

But what about the insecurities that are in place, engraved in your soul or some shuwhop. How can I overcome this hurdle to reach enlightenment?

7. By realizing what was formerly seen as distraction from enlightenment they were actually the fullness of enlightenment itself, the actual manifestations of the awareness that is

8. So your saying I'm creating all these problems because I keep looking for them? And if I look past them I can reach my potential?

9. you ought to know what brings me here
    you glide through my head blind to fear
    and I know why
    whoa, amber is the color of your energy
    whoa, shades of gold displayed naturally

Good song lyrics...lol...but there can only be problems that you believe in

10. Well, wow, I saw this last night in somebody's blog on spirituality...You should watch it.

Its very insightful, and she's funny at times. Its about being vulnerable enough to let people into your life, which can be the hardest part of getting connected to others: risk.

Im going to post her link, which the video is on, because its about things having to do with meditation. I read some of her other blog shit, also. Quite a seeker, very educated and honest in her writings. If you watch the TED Talks vid on that page though, that is the one.

TED Talks site may also have some experts speaking about this as well-great site.

The unsaid basics of meditation and life | Spiritual Growth

11. And here I thought your a wise old man :D. Anyway I get that I'm only holding myself back but all I'm asking for is that push, the first step is the hardest but momentum is a Earth bound law, where I'm going there aint no friction only banging. MuahahahahaHAAA!!!!

:confused:

Wait I just confused myself. Anyway :smoke:

12. haha, yea. Basically it is what you WANT and NEED that naturally manifests, so not only should you not worry but you should be EXCITED! :D

13. :excited: <-- yep that's me. ;D