Alien contact - April 11

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by DenialTwist, Apr 7, 2011.

1. This message was channelled on the 4th of April. The galactic federation of light are about to make themselves known.

Within the next week you can expect there to be an announcement. This announcement will come from the highest sources and will come from among those who channel the higher dimensions first. Even those who have to date merely channeled from a totally Spiritual perspective will be getting this message.

We Are Coming! The end of the darkness has come and the Light now resides permanently on Planet Earth. After Channeled messages have been received, a formal announcement will be made via representative media formats. It will be your choice as to how you view this information, but there will be no mistaking what is being said. I know that you have been told before that these occurrences would be taking place, but with no firm idea of how and when, especially when, which seems to have been the main thing on most of your minds as of late. It has been said in some of your popular texts that this moment would come “like a thief in the night” and indeed it will, and will have more impact and far reaching implications that you can currently know.

Again you look forward to a world that is free of torment and violence and slavery to the elite, or those who would call themselves elite. In fact YOU are the elite on this planet! The words “the meek shall inherit the Earth” are actually quite true. And In fact those of you who have taken it upon yourselves to be the ones on the front lines, the ones who have actively taken back your freedom and sovereignty from those who have held your hearts hostage for so long are the ones who the rest should be thanking. These acts alone have made it possible for us to do what we've always said we would do; that is to meet you in person one day very soon, to greet you and welcome you personally to the Galactic way of life. Which I would like to add is actually a misnomer … it should be “the Universal” way of life. For this is the way of the Universe, of All That Is to allow a gentle aperture into the higher dimensions for those who are ready to receive it, and the new way of life it entails. Your lives, even as you read this, you know that your lives and your hearts are filling with that ever present Divinity of Love Energy that is the very thing that All you see around you is made from. With Love in your lives, you will begin to understand, as some of you already do, that ANYthing is possible. Love paves the way for All possibilities.

So … ready or not, HERE WE COME!

I AM Archangel Michael AND I AM Ashtar Sheran.

WELCOME ABOARD!

2. This is how the Galctic Federation describe themselves. I await the11th with less than baited breath.

"...
    Galactic Federation

Galactic federation of light is an elite number of beings >(no it isn't, it's a circle of websites selling things like 'miracle water')< Carrying out individual tasked for the higher purpose of evolution on planet earth and its nearby galaxy. Each of these beings also has their own starship some of which earth scientist pronounced as PLANETS.
    These beings of light are also known through ancient times as the ELDERS and are now commonly called in the new age awakening as the mighty elohims-ascended masters*
    These mighty ones co-exist among men in the human aspect as well having their own 3D identity as a grounding base for the alignment process... leaving behind their vast wisdom and homes to be on earth in hope once again man may understand his own SELF*
    These beings we have heard of for thousands of years, they came to us in their many names and teachings through religion,
    legend that has now become myths, and can only be access hidden deep behind the chamber of mans' heart*
    Generation to generation the masters have been knocking mankind heart, what we only know as the Adam and Eve, Sita and Ram, Ra/ Osiris and ISIS story which is just a few of the many other titles that has been passed down through various religions.....
    And so they are here once again to lift man soul into the oneness state of *ALL THAT IS* for as we all know by now that man has fallen into the SIN state as S-I-N meaning: Soul In Neutral,
    For it was hu-man who choose the 3d dimension over his own soul expansion.....yes it was man CHOICE to live in the illusion sweet state of physical/matter and cripple his soul (pure-innocence) to dormant (neutral) state, for it was not fair for the soul to be like this, man soul is greater than just merely touches/tastes/smell and all the lower emotional vibrations that he has adapted too, but then again it is mankind *SELF* that needs to understand this to move on*
    The Galactic beings work through the thought wave and into the mind of every living entity that have what we call the AUM language which most people should be aware of by now as the ~AURA~ which is also known as the CHAKRA (ascension) light, every one carries this around and in themselves.
    The masters have work through the light workers as their channels to re writing DNA history of the awakening which is to be when the appropriate moment triggers/unlock the door for mankind-starseed to be connected with the ONE (source) again.
    There are Seven light(warriors) beings that make up the GF which are the main functions that connects to all that is they are sometimes called the chakras which are presently used by the new agers.These are also known as the seven gate way into heaven or doorways to the interdimensional body/realms or existence."

What a lot of bull....and badly written too.

MelT

3. Sounds interesting but to be honest I am not a believer - But good luck with it all :hello:

4. I think they've been sending out shit like this since like the 1980s.. but we'll see what happens :smoke:

5. #5 Texdallas, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2011
    The Fed at it again how many times have they made the same release must be twice a year at this rate.

This is always how I imagine them
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko3t0RnkqBY[/ame]

6. I'm sorry...source? The Galactic Federation did not write that about themselves. That is only one description you found off of a random website lol

7. Wait.... source for that?

Can we get a source for the OP please?

8. You let the OP fly by without citing but you want the critic to cite?

OP: Am I reading this correctly? On 4/11/2011, I will turn on my television and receive the news of the existence of extra-terrestrial civilization. Is that right?

9. *Star Trek marathon

10. well now guess well just have to see

11. I didn't say the OP was true, I have no opinion on the OP.

I did however notice that melts post was incorrect so yes I asked for a source. Lol

12. you seem like a real smart guy./spirtual as well
    dont see much of that anymore.

13. So you have no opinion on the correctness of the OP, but noticed that the critic was wrong. That's a bit of a contradiction. I think what you mean to say is you have no problem accepting the correctness of the OP and the critic should cite because he's wrong. And I take it we can also already say that if he does cite, the people he cites are also wrong. Because they're wrong.

Here's an idea: provide a citation of your own.

14. Ok...I'll pic this up from here and hope to answer the rest as well.

MelT's post is no more than a quick google and a copy and paste. If he had an objective understanding of the post then he would not have started his reply with
    for they are not describing themselves, someone else is trying to describe them.

The message is a channelled message by the galactic federation of light.

If you are interested in who they are you can start here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgfnGNbASU8]YouTube - Part 1 Of 4 Galactic Federation of Light The First Contact Plans July 03 2010[/ame]

They have never before been so precise as saying "within a week", as the message was channelled on the 4th that would bring the time frame to the 11th of April. Sometime between now and then, there will be some sort of announcement. We will have to wait and see what scale that announcement is on. I hope it's full disclosure, nesara, and all that is included in the above video.

Peace, love and light always.

15. Can't you guys wait until the 11th to find out?

16. i am waiting, i gotta pee.
    :D

17. If they're first contact is april 11th, then why does that youtube video which you push off as the truth, say july 3 2010?

18. Because they've been saying the same shite for years

19. That was a video of them explaining themselves and who they are.

He didn't post the video the OP was talking about.

20. If they explained themselves and the title states "first contact july 2010"

why should there be any belief in another such one? I'm not saying I don't believe it or I don't want it to happen blah blah, I'm just saying you fool me once shame on you, you fool me twice shame on me.