Sky People - Avatar (the movie)

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by HighGrowMan, Dec 23, 2009.

1. #1 HighGrowMan, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
    The avatar movie got me thinking about our own human history, and our reason for leaving the earth centered ways of tribal man.

In the movie, our planets industrial military complex invades another planet, with veiled scientific endeavors, funded by a mining operation. As the movie develops the general and exectuive officer become fed up with the inhabitants, and declares war on them, because they are unable to win over their hearts and minds, through the offering of education or other 'advanced' knowledge.

Throughout the movie, the natives called the invaders, 'sky people' and it got me thinking about human myths such as the Annunaki in sumaria. Or the nephilim which show up in the bible as enormous giants that moses is afraid of, as well as in the tail of enoch as giants who come from the sky, and teach people things, such as how to wear makeup.

Is it possible that there was/is a celestial influence in the earth, and that it is striving to cause us to turn our back on our planet and process it's raw materials for them? Or has it/and will it continue to be thate we our own enemy guiding ourselves to ruin.

2. illumine

the ati

3. I haven't seen the movie. But I will now. They like to show us short clips of the truth through movies, to slowly progress the population into a new way of thinking. Anyhoo sounds interesting.

4. i tripped balls watching that in 3d high. the scene where they were in orbit and in zero gravity, for a split second it felt like i was actually there.

ya those damn aliens stole a ton of our natural resources. theres plenty of planets, whyd they have to choose an inhabited one. mars was right over there, shit.

avatar was basically a remastered version of pocahontas. why would aliens have bows and arrows? anyway i dont think theres much to that movie. what u see is what u get with that one. just my opinion.

5. Yeah it's called the Illuminati, that's one branch of it that we've become aware of, people are too fucking ignorant to accept the fact that it's real, they're practically rubbing our noses in it like you do when a dog pisses in your house... Only it's OUR PLANET they're ruining, not a fucking house.
    The Wealthy Ruling Class, the ones behind the scenes pulling the strings...
    The Music Industry, The Entertainment Industry, Rich White Man who runs the World... Who knows maybe the Wealthy Ruling Class of the World, made a Pact with Aliens... for something they both mutually needed they they had, and we didn't and we had, that they didn't.

6. I was incredibly skeptical about the Illuminati at first. But then I started questioning my skepticism. Why am I doubtful? Because it's seems so farfetched and unreal. How do I know what I perceive as real is merely a cover up - an illusion? Look at the situation with cannabis. The world's most versatile medicine, one of the safest substances, and the most useful textile and it's shunned as an evil, addictive, life-destroying drug - all for the benefit of a select few at the top. What other cruel, illogical things are the elite imposing upon us? What else is possible when you consider the whole situation?

Suspend your current preconceived beliefs, and do a bit of research with a curious, open mind, and only then will you discover the truth behind the illusion we're conditioned to trust. Bit off topic, but that's my thoughts.

7. Yes but the OP was referring to the Annunaki. They were the aliens that genetically screwed with us so they could "enslave" us. The original human beings back in Atlantis and Lumeria were INCREDIBLE. We had 12 strands or DNA and no junk. We had 12 chakras I believe as well. Were very "powerful" creator beings. I'm not exactly sure when the Annunaki came to earth, but when they did they royally fucked us. We were an experiment. The Annunaki were the dark Force behind the illuminati. The Annunaki needed a way to keep the human race from finding out who we really are and what we are capable of so they told the illuminati what to do, how to do it, etc. Now it's a different ballgame. The Annunaki have returned to the light, they are no longer evil...they decided that it was time to stop because of what is coming to earth pretty soon. So right now the Illiminati has no dark force behind them. They dont have the energy that the Annunaki provides them with...they are losing control, they have no direction. Especially with the vibrations and consciousness of Mother Gaia and the humans rising so quickly now a days, the dark cabal are in a frenzy. They know that there gig is about to be up because too many people know about them, the system is on the verge of a major collapse, and they don't know what to do or what direct to go in. Peace and harmony is about to cascade down onto Earth like never before. We humans have a golden opportunity in our hands right now. All you have to do is be happy, be nice, and live life without being in control of the ego. If you do that stuff, trust me you will be in store for a very nice gift straight from creator/source.

- peace, joy, love, and light

8. History Channel: Ancient Aliens.

9. I believe that Satan took Eve's virginity, and she bore cain, a fallen angel, or nephilim, with a human. Creating the serpent race, the kenites. Now some people believe that kenites developed themselves east of the garden of eden, in modern day, thailand. I believe the kenites intermingled with other races, and spread out throughout the earth.

Then of course before the flood, nephilim were taking wives of the daughters of man, and were bore children, which were the giants....Only few survived.

10. Don't know, won't know, don't know, won't know.

11. #11 Guadalope, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    My problem with the whole Annunaki Theories is the Powers that Be have Technology that we couldn't fathom... They know we fear Alien, we are religious, we fear The Rapture, etc...

So they can fake an Invasion/Rapture, Returning of Christ, etc... and have us believing it's real... Because fuck man we all think* this Societal System is Real but it's really just Prison... So I don't dig the whole Alien Theories.. I feel that's misinformation for us to not be surprised when a Fake Invasion happens. I look at an Alien Invasion, as 9-11, only on a grander scale, and total Enslavement at that point... Because we were too late in getting control of the Planet.

12. why wouldn't they? our species used bow and arrows before we figured out how to make more efficient weapons.

13. Email me more info?

14. uh not sure if i have any emails on that but ill look for a link brother.

15. Mean.

16. Lol I love the way you guys over in New Zealand talk...it's fucking awesome :hello:

It's not really different, we just have slightly different slang words. New Zealands' are better...we only got "bro", "chill", and "dope" lol pretty boring

Btw I'm waiting on a friend to send me some links. I did send you an email though just a mintue ago.