Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa Vs. Indica

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cannabiscool, Jul 6, 2006.

1. for me it depends on the situation, if i had a bag of Sativa, and a bag of indica i would smoke indica before bed, and wake and bake with sativa.
    lunch time im screwed though.

2. cannabis Sativa ova here.

one love

yn78

3. I love pure sativa because it doesn't tire me out as much. Seriously, smoking anything indica during the day really drags it out and makes me wanna take a nap ASAP... and that really sucks if you're at work. Pure sativa makes stuff trippy as hell, and honestly who doesn't love that? I don't really see why people like Indica, because although you're chill and can relax, gettin up and actually doing something is nearly impossible.

4. I'm more of an sativa man.... I only really smoke late at night anyway, so i like to get toally mind blown :)
    Nice thread by the way. +REP :)

5. well its like this. i like the sativa when i wanna get creative shit done, im a musician and i enjoy a nice sativa before a band practice or jam...it brings out alot in me and i enjoy it. on the other hand, if im just gunna be chillen with my boys n shit, im down for some indica...good to chill wit, peace

6. Sativas alright but that's all I've had lately but the other night I got a nice case of couchlock and I missed it so much. I'll just chill on my couch or whatever and just SPIN....not literally but it felt like I was. Oh how I miss that

7. I've never really bought weed and been told by the dealer what strain it is. I can however usually tell between an indica and a sativa and oh man do I like sativa better. Mind highs are much better imho, seeing as how I like more how weed makes me think and how it changes my perspective as opposed to how it makes my body feel. That and the fact that I never get paranoid.

8. i love my indica and i love my sative..... but at different times of the day and depending on my mood and if im with my friends

9. [​IMG]

Winner-

[​IMG]

My favorite thing about the one mystery strain was that it tasted good until the last hit, but it had a really nice sativa high to it.

My favorite taste of bud is an Indica, but I could probably get that taste to come out in a sativa cross if I really tried. I love both varieties and I'm a huge fan of crossbreeds too. I LOVED the taste and high from the SuperSkunk, it was so stoney... I felt like I was floatin on a magic carpet :D

I think they are for different times of the day or different situations, I love the fact there is so much variety :D

10. ^^ awesome post!!!!!! and rodney mullen is awesome, i skate myself. i would +rep but i need to spread more around, haha.

11. Have you seen the video of him doing primo slides? Rodney is the man :D

12. i still have mullen vs. song #1 on vhs somewhere in a closet :D

as for the sativa vs. indica,

depends on the mood. typically i like sativa's because they're more of a daytime high. you can be productive, you can think, but you're feelin real nice.

Indicas for me are more of a night time bud. Stoney, chill, relaxing.

the nice thing is that with a vaporizer, indica's feel like sativas. :hello: so when the sativa's arent around, you still have a choice.

13. I prefer Sativa buy Indi is good on occassion...when you dont want to do ANYTHING :p

Can you tell the diff in the plants by the color of the leaves? We have three BEAUTIFUL
    plants. They are about 6 1/2 ft high and bushy as hell. Budding nicely. Anyway, 2 are real dark green and one is lighter. Does that mean anything??

14. That video is fucking awesome... That was one of the first I saw of him a long time ago and I have been a fan ever since. Definitely my favorite skater of all time :D

My sig is linkable to a newer video of him, it's nuts.

15. Hmmmm. I really need to get around to buying a vape. Until I can start growing I have little choice in what I get. It's just whatever comes along, best case I have a couple strains to choose from. There's a lot of mystery strains that float around.