Black humor images

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Lavions, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys, showoff some funny black humor images, here are some of my:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Not really funny nor will it ever be.

Someone should put a few 9/11 ones up on this bitch

3. Too soon junior.

4. [quote name='"Lavions"']Guys, showoff some funny black humor images, here are some of my:

[/quote]

Whack

5. I don't get it.

Who's Breivik?

6. When you said black humor i thought you ment like Tyler Perry or the Wayans Bros.

7. [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. One does not simply enter here when it is expected to be here black humor with thread named :
    Black humor images

10. Hahahah "No child left behind 2.0"

11. Hi James, I have to agree, that's in no way, shape or form funny. Terrorists attacks never are.
    And as for Bush, he might not have been a good president but in no way does he celebrate 9/11.
    OP, mothers, fathers, daughters & sons died. Would you still be laughing if a member of your family was involved?
    Not trying to get into a pissing match, just saying.

12. [quote name='"1badbruce"']

Hi James, I have to agree, that's in no way, shape or form funny. Terrorists attacks never are.
    And as for Bush, he might not have been a good president but in no way does he celebrate 9/11.
    OP, mothers, fathers, daughters & sons died. Would you still be laughing if a member of your family was involved?
    Not trying to get into a pissing match, just saying.[/quote]

Get the fuck out of the black humor thread then. God damn you people either can't read or insist on making sure that others know that "this isn't something to laugh at!"

Welcome to the Internet :rolleyes:

13. Totally misinterpreted thread title. Did you by any chance mean dark humor?

14. Truth.

15. Bruce has sand in his vagina!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.