Did i abandon my family?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoke_D_J, Nov 28, 2009.

1. cloner... saying i'm 14 and me saying this guy is 14 are vastly different

i have a reason to say he's underage - simply because of the content and manner in which he's handled the situation he's posting about

i don't see how anything i've said would make anyone think I'm 14.

Hell, I wish I was. Goodbye responsibilities!

2. Spoken like a true pussy. If your "elders" are hitting, abusing, and screaming at you then they don't deserve your respect. That lay down and roll over mentality was why so many wives were beaten and just kept their mouths shut "Oh no, I have to honor my husband."

By the way you owe me 5.00 dollars for every post you've made here. Fare is Fare right?

3. #43 cloner_357, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009

Read my post, I said "pushing" not, hitting or abusing. If some one hits me, Fuck yes Im going to hit back, If some one is pushing me or pointing there finger in my face, No I wont hit them, Untill they hit me. So read my post again.

.. :rolleyes:

4. man. you didnt abandon no one. your dads the bitch. im sorry to say that but its true.
    you ARE more of a man then he is.
    if you have to. you can call a the police station and have them take you to your fathers house to get what things you do own.

but about abandonment... you didnt abandon anyone. you made a mans desicion.
    and you should be proud of yourself for making that desicion.
    if your dads side of the family is gonna hate you becuase your dad has an anger issue. then they dont deserve to be in the same family as you.

5. you didnt abandon your family, your family abandoned you.
    but IMHO fuck em. my mom did and stepdad did the same shit to me, got me arrested 10 times over lies and let my stepdad beat the shit out of me then lied about it and got me charged with assault -.-

fuck em. go out on your own. thats what i did and i live quiet comfortably now; without being surrounded by constant drama.

6. LMAO wow that line had me cracking up for a good amount of time but in all seriousness your situation sucks and best of luck with everything

7. Time to move on man, if he is going to be that bad and closed minded it's for the better that you are no longer in that situation. Things with your mom might be a little better, hopefully you can get your own pad and get life rolling soon. Try to keep you head up, your bowl full, and keep looking forward. Tomorrow will be better if you think it will today. (gettin kinda cheezzy), yea does sound like you are underage though dude.:confused:

8. Man he sounds like a real dick, like he almost reminds me of a dictator in some ways how he thinks he controls everything & all that.

9. dude year old thread..

10. more like 6 month old thread, but still...

11. weedandbombs is so effin' hawt. :D

12. ^ bet that gets you all the ladies
    :laughing:
    :smoking: