Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, May 11, 2008.

1. #1 Floydian, May 11, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

2. it's cool that you blaze with your mom,,,,

worry about the buzz,,, not the smell...

id smoke ''DOG-SHIT'' if the buzz was good,,,

..http://[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. #3 Floydian, May 11, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019

4. It seems people always find the weirdist shit in their weed on here...oily weed..salty weed..peppery weed..I'm sure there are a lot more.

But yeah what Chicken said...if you're blazed I wouldn't worry about it.

5. #5 Floydian, May 11, 2008

6. Yes, it can be a natural charactaristic.
    Some of the first I grew was a pepper strain. Straight up smelled like black ground pepper in the room during the whole process, even curing.
    Tasted like pepper during smoke as well.

7. i had some weed one time... and my brother said it tasted like pepper...... i couldnt taste it... i was high!

8. #8 Floydian, May 11, 2008

9. Yea, i really wish I wouldv kept some pollen/seeds from it. I loved it! Good luck.

10. Christ man,
    Even my CAT thought it smelled odd.

She hates the smell of weed, burnt or not, and will go out of her way to avoid it. I had just put some weed out of a container on to a magazine on the floor, and she immediately started sniffing from half the room away, then came over to investigate.

That's very odd.

11. I know this is an old thread, but I have the same issue. I just got some bud that's a really dense dark green color, and a really dark purple/greeb in some spots. And it smelled exactly like pepper too. I thought it might've been mold, but now I'm not so sure. I vaped a tiny bit and it's good weed, but it tastes like fuckin pepper! I can't really get good pics but if I do I'll post one up. ANybody else heard of anything like this?:confused:

12. ^person above me used the search button. :hello:

13. Finally, someone who used the search button!

14. probably natural unless u can see pepper, haha

15. well I got some shots, does anyone think it looks moldy? Or is it just some dense peppery-smelling bud? Thanks

The first bud looks normal to me
    [​IMG]

The smaller nugs have a really dark (maybe deep purpley black) color to them
    [​IMG]

Pics didnt turn out great, but they're somethin
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do ya think?

If pics are too big, I can just scale them down

16. it can be natural for sure. it could also be the plants werent properly flushed and the pepper smell is some of the nutes still in the bud.

17. Yeah I was thinking if it's not mold related, it's naturally peppery... but I kept thinkin of the 'chili powder meth' from the tv show breaking bad:D

18. #18 cast0me7out, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
    I'm going to tell you what I think is the most likely of the situation as I've ran into alot of it around where I live. This is going to require a bit of investigation I'm sure. See if your dealer has a cat or dog, Putting peppers around a plant or sprinkling some spices around the soil keep animals from taking a leak on them. I've heard it can cause the soil give the plant a spicy or peppery taste. Then again it could be in the strain itself, We have one grower who consistently sells the same strain, he claims the mother strain was the first to taste like that and thinks it had a great deal to do with the cayenne he put around his plant to keep the dog from tagging it.
    Who cares though? Cure the bud with half dried orange peels and smoke on,

19. ^^^ cool story bro

20. Thanks, botched the first post, fixed it though:hello: