Need help my girlfriend havjng weird things happening .

Discussion in 'General' started by TR4FF1C, Feb 28, 2014.

1. holy water..

anyone water their weed with this stuff?

may give it a try..

thanks OP!

PS: tell your girl to see a doctor if she's in pain.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Burn sage throughout the home sprinkle holy water in all cardinal directions and get red brick dust for your entryways also those cinnamon brooms are a good cleanser as well.

Sent from my mind

3. shes pregnant.

Sleep paralysis happens during sleep.

Didn't seem like she was sleeping in OP.

5. Touché my nigga

6. drugs? maybe a mind over matter. i had a buddy who coulnd toke or hed' feel the devil n b super scared....weed isnt for everyone...

7. Set up cameras all over the house and make a multi million dollar film with sequels

• Like Like x 2
  8. That's a special kind of crazy there...I don't fuck around with bitches who be thinkin' they got spirits or some shit that touch them in some way physically.

You people are aware that ghosts do not work like that, correct?  Rules are rules, they can't touch shit. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  9. damn i was hoping to fuck a ghost lady some day haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. She the typa bitch that's gonna give birth to the anti-christ.

You better dip the fuck on out of there.

11. Lol I don't believe in any religion, nor is she one's of those good girls who use to smoke but stoped , she's a straight up A student .and its not just her. Well the house they live is a whole house but there's a wall in between so its the owners then them and he owners also felt it something as well. There son was murdered by a at least 10 rival gangs. But for I do believe in ghost and etc weird shit can happen in this world . But yeah there's trolls if you mention holy water lol but if they push things go hectic .

blaze it till the casket drops.

12. Could be sleep paralysis or any number of things.
    Whatever you do.. don't let some stupid religion take her life.. to the doc you should go!

13. How do you get murdered by 10 rival gangs :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  14. if you live in Modesto is known for having gangs and a few cartel members. I believe a month ago a few were caught living here.

15. Nah, I don't live in Modesto. I live in Los Angeles, so I wouldn't know anything about gangs.

• Like Like x 1
  16. but the thing is she wakes up and then it happens its sometimes but not all the time. And also the owners who live in the side of the house felt it to, and my girlfriend sisters and mom have felt this before . Its like one day you'll wake up getting a*** probed by some little grey men and remembering it and your friends not believing you lol

17. your joking -.- LA is also known for there gang hell some of them even have mural of themselves lol but I heard LA has some amazing bud .

18. Still sounds like sleep paralysis to me...
    I don't buy the neighbors feeling it though m8, sounds like a troll to me.
    No offense.

19. I understand but if you look my other post , I dont troll. But things like ghost in a way exist thoe