Need help my girlfriend havjng weird things happening .

Discussion in 'General' started by TR4FF1C, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Okay since we first got together I went to her house I felt something off but I brushed it off and that was two years ago , so yesterday I went over and told me two ago she told me she was in the room with her sisters and she felt something holding her down and couldn't speak . Then yesterday her family talked about the things they felt and seen , so she's not the only one . And last she felt something on her side and telling something and couldn't figured it out . I'm worried for her and I got her some holy water but I don't believe religion. Guys what should I do? Please no trolls .

blaze it till the casket drops.

2. Go get her screened for cancer or something man..

She's obviously not possessed but have a weight and/or numbness on parts of your body could be linked to certain illnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

3. I feel shit holding me down all the time! I always just thought it was a lack of motivation. Maybe i can cure it with holy water?

4. It's called sleep paralysis. Not something to get worked up about. Natural body response to REM sleep so you don't fuck around and break your neck sleep running.

5. People being possessed only suffer from mental illness actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Paranoia is believing your own bullshit, its just your mind fucking with you or not to worry you but it might by Carbon manoxide poisoning if its just in the one house just a guess it could be a range of explainable things.

7. I was thinking that myself. I've only had it happen a few times didn't even freak about it. Well except one time I woke up in another dimension and couldn't move. I felt a presence at the end of the bed and a female voice that sounded somewhat familiar talked to me and as I started to wake up she cried out for me not to leave.

8. look for a new one

9. Just a theory from out the blue was a high idea, maybe those who are possessed have a flaw in the body and its some how producing one chemical like Seretonin or Dimethyltryptamine more then it should and its causing visual things the simple human logic cant explain. Like i say just a high idea ha.

10. it will all work out. i lived in an apartment with a presence and although it made me uneasy a handful of times, nothing came of it.

Yea he broke that one.

12. throw that holy water on her and scream "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. hahaha what?  :smoking:  :laughing:

People with limbs chopped of experience excruciating pain as they uncontrollably clinch a fist that doesn't exist (see "mirror neurons"). I saw a neurological theory for that very phenomena of which you speak but I can't recall what it was. Lotsa weird experiences are anomalies in neural processing. Not saying that's the deal here but if I were a gambling man...

15. People will call me a religious kook... but if you are fortuitous of faith and have balls to stand up to this spirited Nephilim, go thru the house and challenge it. Tell it you don't want it here anymore. In the name of Yeshua Ben Yahweh, to leave and never return. If it so dare to defy your command it will be obliterated with holy light.

Or not. See what works.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

16. Here, this dude will help.....

[​IMG]

17. Unreal man... :)

18. Gonna have to do an exorcism. On the whole family.

19. You got some holy water? Lol. Holy water lol and you expect no trolls.