Watch ONLY IF stoned... but beware

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by weightsman, May 10, 2010.

1. You have been warned :eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2BAeh8wZLI"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

2. yeah that's def one of the craziest things ive ever seen. a ton of sexual imagery.
    DON'T WATCH IF YOU ARE ON ACID.

3. whoa, that is by far the trippiest shit ive ever seen

4. I don't know what to say about that..:confused:

Weird, very weird.

5. wow. i stared at the screen for 20 min after it ended just dumbfounded.

6. i can't believe it was only 4 something minutes...it felt like forever

7. what crazy bastard made this haha

8. ur a fucking loser shane. hating me cuz i listen to bands you dont like. and to the op sorry for fiting on ur thread but i felt everyone should know he has no life and gave me -rep cuz im a juaggalo and listens to music he dont like. and on subject i like the vid. u said u made it. im just wondering how cuz i wanna try to make one but idk were to do it

9. wow.
    you already made a thread about it

That vid is insane. I raped myself

10. what the balls

11. Holy shit bro thats crazy. I felt how weird it must be on shrooms or acid. damm.:smoking:

12. That was kinda hot.

13. well i posted this first then i made that thread. if i thought of the thread fist i would not have posted this in here

14. I can even imagine what kind of mind fuck it would do to me on acid or shrooms. :confused:

15. That kinda turned me on.

16. i could not watch all of it. it is terrifying

17. Holyyy hell...i'm glad i didn't watch this when i was high

18. what the fuck just happened :confused:

19. Yeah i know dudes haha, I found this on youtube while i was high and thought that I had gone into some sick version of hell:)