Pinnacle Pro by VaporBlunt

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lFourTwenty, Jan 9, 2014.

1. There hasn't been much said about this vaporizer on this particular forum but if anyone is looking for a nice portable vaporizer, I highly recommend the Pinnacle Pro. The showerhead water tube attachment is awesome for using at home..you get really huge hits and hardly notice it. I am stoned beyond belief from one session and I use a bit less weed than I do with my DBV. The cost is $240 with the water tube attachment..$160-$170 without it. The last pic is a before and after of some blue cheese.

Pinnacle PRO Features: (From FC)
    · Operates From Wall Charger While Simultaneously Charging Internal Li-Ion Battery
    · Maximum Bowl Temperature of 470F Supports both Herbs and Oils
    · Five Temperature Selections from 370F to 470F in 25F Steps
    · Made from High-Temperature Polymers
    · Five Multi-Color LED's
    · Battery Level Indication
    · Bowl Temperature Indication
    · Charger Detection and Protection
    · Battery Monitor and Protection
    · Automatic Shut-Off
    · Conduction and Convection Heating Modes
    · Accessory for Water Tools / 14mm Tapered Adapter (PonG) Included
    · Charging Stand with Water Tool Support
    · Ergonomically Compact Stealth Design
    · Rapid Heat-Up Cycle
    · Refillable 9mm Bullet Chambers for Herbs
    · FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) 9mm Bullet for Oils
    · Replaceable Mouth Tips
    · Phenomenal Vapor Production

Attached Files:

• pnp1.jpg
      pnp1.jpg
      File size:
      83.9 KB
      Views:
    • pnp2.jpg
      pnp2.jpg
      File size:
      107.5 KB
      Views:
    • pnp3.jpg
      pnp3.jpg
      File size:
      116 KB
      Views:
    • pnp4.png
      pnp4.png
      File size:
      84.4 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      271.5 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      522.8 KB
      Views:
  2. I've only heard good things about this vape, and that water attachment looks fucking awesome.

3. Looks legit, might get one once i start working again

4. I've been thinking about grabbing one of these for a while now. Where did you get yours?

Snagged it on eBay from theyoyokid1..he's an authorized dealer who can do warranty service. Paid $240 with the water tube attachment

6. #6 lFourTwenty, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Just got the extra bullets in the mail today along with my replacement MFLB. It has 6 bullets but it works out perfectly because the vaporizer comes with 2 bullets, 1 of them can go in the middle and the other 1 can go in the vaporizer and be ready to go. It also came with a black drawstring bag which is pretty cool.

Props to MFLB..I bought my launch box back in the day, my first vape, this is my second replacement vaporizer from them..they stand by their product with a lifetime warranty, so when you need a replacement, it's very easy. Pretty cool little booklet came with it too, which must be new because I never got one before.

MFLB has nothing to do with the pinnacle pro. Just put it in there because they just look so nice when brand new :laughing:

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      670.6 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      694.8 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      655.2 KB
      Views:
  7. Thank you for showing me my next vape, that water attachment looks tough Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I just picked up the pinnacle pro.... charging it as I type this. Might I ask where did you pick up your extra bullets and that awesome looking holding case.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. If the pax it's like milkshake how does this hit. On a scale 1(pax)-10(plenty)? I'm about to sell my pax. I need the least air restricting portable vape out ! Tha plenty has spoiled me. Thanks.

Integrity is something we cannot compromise on ....

10. is there a pac vs pinnacle pro thread? if so i want to make one cause now im peeved ...i love my water pipes...but with the attachments would it dim potency down or just how harsh it is and which attach works and which ones do the same ..what are the bullets for?

11. #11 lFourTwenty, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014

Sorry for not replying sooner. I got the bullets on ebay from theyoyokid1 (same person I bought the vape from) and the case for them comes with it. A great investment if you are on the go all the time like me. TRVB also sells them on their site..not sure of the price they have though.

There is no air restriction..it's easier than pulling on a joint or cigarette.

The pinnacle pro uses the "bullets" to hold the herb. There is a screen in the bottom of the bullet that allows for the air to pass through. The original pinnacle used the bullets too. The water bubbler doesn't reduce potency, but it allows for you to take bigger hits because the vapor isn't hot..it also allows you to vape on the higher temperatures.

Vaporblunt recently announced that they are going to be releasing a Glass on Glass(GonG) mouthpiece, as opposed to the plastic (PonG)

12. #12 The Lone Wolf, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    Hate to resurrect an old thread, but I'm curious to how tightly you pack your bullets and how much you use per bullet.

Edit:
    How long does each bullet last you as well? I've heard people say they get 2-3 sessions per bullet, I feel lucky when I get one full 8 minute sesh.

I pack the bullets tight but I grow too so it's not a big deal to me if I vape alot of weed.. I am well aware that I vape a shitload of it.

A bullet will last 2-8 minute sessions..I hardly ever last that long though lol, I am completely faded by the time that first 8 minutes is up.

14. So its typical for a bowl to only last one session then. With the pinnacle I can get high don't get me wrong, but its not putting me on my ass like I was hoping it would. Could I possibly doing something wrong?

What temperature you vaping at? I vape at 4 through a bubbler..completely wrecks me lol

16. Start out on 1, then bump it to 3 till its completely dark brown. Always scared of using higher temperture because of the cracking issue, Weighed the bullet today, I put about .2g of average loud in it. 

17. How bad does it usually smell when you finish a bowl, and how long does in linger? My pnp seams to smell so much and lingers for hours.

18. #18 lFourTwenty, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014

Oh yea it reaks man..the danker the bud the danker the smell too lol

Definitely not a stealthy vaporizer at all..the smell is very strong - but I'm sure that has everything to do with the temperature as well..if you vaped on 1 and 2 only, the smell would be weak, but the high would be weak too lol

If you light a candle, that will take care of the smell..air filters work great too.

19. Yeah I get what your saying, I did get away with in the movie theaters twice, no one knew even the people next to me till i told them. Have you found any certain way that works best for getting rid of the smell quick? Ozium, fabreeze, lysol all kind of mask it for awhile then the smell of the bud comes back out least for me. Vaped with a carbon activated sploof tonight, best thing I've tried so far but still smells.

20. If I want to vape somewhere that cant smell afterwards I use a smoke buddy and then ozium. Using both seems to do the trick