Check Out My Mflb innovation

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by No Schwag, Jun 11, 2013.

1. #1 No Schwag, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    [​IMG]

I took an old inhaler breathing chamber and cut the rubber that originally held onto the inhaler in order to fit the mflb. You can breathe from the end on the left, and I'm assuming the chamber would fill up with the vape then you can inhale the hit once you let go of the battery. 

I'm not sure if this really changes the vape experience. Can I have your opinions? Thanks fellow Blades and Bladies!

Edit: I suppose it would make the hit less hot and perhaps a little less irritating?

2. But the MFLB relies on suction to keep it at a constant temperature, thus preventing any accidental burning. 

3. I'm pretty sure that without air flow you will just combust the herb.

4. I'm planning on inhaling while I hold the button it but when I let go I'll inhale quickly you know... this would also move the herb around. I know that it needs air flow. The connection from vape to chamber is sealed.

5. I just tried it out and it works... lol.

6. Wow I just looked in the mirror to see it in action and sure enough, I could clearly see the vapor... it's nice being able to see the vapor. After using it I can say that the hit was much smoother and allowed me to vape at higher temperatures without combustion and without any discomfort (excess heat in the mouth/throat). I do notice a bit of smell in my room though lol. 

At least I'm high. 

7. Interesting idea hope it works out! But id be skeptical

Sent from my MB855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

It worked perfectly. 1/3 - 1/2 of a trench and I am definitely high. No combustion, very smooth vapor, and I could see it steadily move through the chamber :p it's pretty nice. It's definitely different than what I had imagined but it did improve the vaping experience. 

9. I wonder what it would be like if I put ice cubes inside this thing...

I'll have to try it lol

10. Ice is a bad idea with vapor, it will cause the vapor to condense.
    Even the vaporbonging people will tell you, they suggest warm water.

11. Ohhh thanks for telling me that man

12. You're really not supposed to see vapor when you exhale with the flightbox man. It really isnt designed for that, i read once on their website that any exhaled vapor is wasted vapor, so keep that in mind.

13. #13 No Schwag, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    I know how to use the box bro... I hardly ever seen vapor from my exhale, and when I do, I correct my next hit. Jesus Christ people just assume you know nothing on this site. 

Edit: Yo I didn't mean to sound so pissy bro. Thanks for the helpful tip, it might help someone else who sees it. Most of my friends think a lot of vapor is necessary to see.

Oh, and if I inhale normally I don't see the vapor in the chamber. I purposely slowed down some hits to be able to see that the vapor was traveling through the camber.

14. I seriously doubt that any visible vapor is wasted, such bs. I get decent clouds out of the mflb and .05 still gets me retarded

15. This is my innovation cork in slide lol

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. Lol man that's interesting. I love that the magic flight gets you lifted with small amount of weed.