my New arizer solo just pooped on my mflb.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by RubberUndies, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Just took the fattest vapor rip out of a bong with my new solo and ripped some bowls out of the stem.... Crazy baked..... Like mflb vapor high x10...... And its actually an enjoyable experience vaping and not a drag 20 min session. Sorry mflb.

2. Backstabber!! Just playing man have fun

3. Welcome to the world of vaping! I bough an extreme Q few months back, rocks my dome. Pack kief in there too.

4. [quote name='"ZeeSmoke"']Welcome to the world of vaping! I bough an extreme Q few months back, rocks my dome. Pack kief in there too.[/quote]

My next purchase is ssv ... And yea keifs next lol.... Its 5Am and Im ripped off the solo. NEVER Been that high off the mflb.

5. Glad to hear you are enjoying the Solo, it is a great vape. Wait until you get the SSV, it will be another huge step up just like going from the MFLB to the Solo was.

6. Had someone shit in my bong dude

7. [quote name='"Enjoying It"']Glad to hear you are enjoying the Solo, it is a great vape. Wait until you get the SSV, it will be another huge step up just like going from the MFLB to the Solo was.[/quote]

That big of a step?? Damm

8. I would say so, yes. You do have to keep in mind the Solo still is a portable so compared to a desktop like the SSV, it isn't going to be able to give as big of hits.

9. #9 MR_, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    Can you say I tld you so about the MFLB?

but yea its about that big of a step going to a desktop

Look into the Da Buddha too, pretty much the same thing as the SSV but closer to $150-180.

I bought mine locally for $160, and if you think the Solo got you super ripped, wait till you try a desktop

I've been "smoking" for 10 years, and the DBV gave me one of those first time highs when I got used to the draw.

It takes a little more experimenting with the DBV/SSV to get used to the temp/draw, the Solo is just foolproof

10. Dude Im at work right now...3 vaped bowls on my lunch was too much...eye drops didn't work and now i ran out and eyes still super blood shot...and Im soooo fucking high all i can do is clean and stay away from the manager haha.... Keed down. Thank god vapor doesnt make u stink!!!

11. Fuck yea, thats the best part, your hands and breath and clothes don't reek so you can vape alot more

3 bowls is alot during lunch man, haha

I usually do 2 so I can function and not looking so fucking stoned, but you learned that the fun way

12. [quote name='"MR_"']Fuck yea, thats the best part, your hands and breath and clothes don't reek so you can vape alot more

3 bowls is alot during lunch man, haha

I usually do 2 so I can function and not looking so fucking stoned, but you learned that the fun way[/quote]

Lol fuckkk now i got donut delivery on the way...still high!!! Love my new vape. Best investment in a while

13. i'd say its not such a big step. Its mostly because most desktops have a larger bowl. If you were to pack as much in a dbv as in a solo, you could finish it in less hits since you can control the temp more, but the bigger step would probably be because you're packing more at once.

Never hurts to have a desktop tho, you don't have to rely on batteries then.

14. I would argue that it is a huge step going from a portable to a desktop. Desktops are made to deliver bigger hits than a portable, hands down. Sure it will use up more herb faster, but that is what it is intended to do. They aren't made to load a small amount, and they won't work well with such small amount. I would much rather load up .3 in the SSV and hit it for 10 minutes rather than fill up the Solo with .05 multiple times to get the same effect.

15. i load a little more than that i'm guessing, the hits are on par with the hits my dbv gave me. I switched from my dbv to a solo not so long ago and must say i'm quite impressed by it. Ofcourse it won't be the same as 0.3g, and a desktop has other advantages too, but i don't think the step from a solo to a dbv would've been that big as a mflb to a solo (or maybe thats because my drawing technique on a mflb sucks)

16. Yeah man, solo is a huge step up from the mflb.

17. The hits from your DBV should be quite a bit larger than the ones you get from the Solo. Sure I can get decent sized hits with the Solo, but if using a SSV/DBV properly there is just no comparison. Keep in mind i'm not hating on the Solo at all I actually give it a lot of praise and thoroughly enjoy using it when I do.

18. I went from MFLB to EQ to Solo, the Solo is definitely the hardest hitting.

The reason the Solo feels so potent is because it has a a smaller bore for the airway (better heat transfer), and a much shorter airway (less vapor condensation).

19. Again, I have used all three and the Solo will not give bigger hits than the EQ. Especially while using the elbow pack method. The difference between the EQ and the Solo might not be as noticeable as the difference between the Solo and the SSV/DBV, but there still is quite a noticeable difference between the two.

20. #20 MR_, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
    I'd say there is a pretty big step from the Solo to the DBV.

He's spot on saying you have to load the Solo 2 times to get a GOOOOD buzz, so .1 each time, about 20 minutes of hitting it

Da Buddha you pack .2 and hit it for 10 mins, and you're super stoned

I like the convenience of the Solo, so it gets more use

The DBV is more of my weekend piece, which I usually just put kief into. The 3ft whip that comes with is super long though, I might have to cut it into a 1 foot piece for most of my use

Or get my hands on the LSV transfer wand, but I don't use it enough to start upgrading stuff